Exciting!!!

Sarah's POV

" You have a meeting with the Greenwood charity organization at 11:00 in the morning, some reporters are going to come to take an interview of yours, then there is a meeting with the Heather's on the new hotel's contractions issues and you have an event to attend at night but in between there is an appointment to your doctor in the afternoon." I finished describing the schedule for of my boss to him. He just nodded mindlessly.

" Is that ok?! Can I go now?" I asked him. He nodded and gestured me to leave.

" You don't need anything else?" I asked him and he shook his head.

" Remember the meeting with Greenwood charity organization is at 11. There are 3 stars on it. That means it's very very important you can't be neglectful on that. Isn't it?!" I asked him. He nodded.

Damn!!! What's wrong with him?? Why isn't he talking?! It's been two weeks since we have made our agreement. Everything was going good between us. I was working peacefully no one was bothering me. My boss seemed to be a bit considering to me. But today it's like he is lost somewhere not at all paying attention to anything at all. He was thinking about something deeply. I don't know what was bothering him but it started to bother me as well because we are habitual to mock each other with or without any reasons. So, if he is silent then I can't mock him and if I can't mock him then he won't mock me back either.

" So you have taken promise not to talk to me ever again?! Better." I said to him. He looked at me then sighed.

" Nothing like that." He said and I pulled the chair then sat across him looking at him sharply.

He seemed to be taken aback by my sudden act. He didn't looked at me kept looking here and there but looking at me with the corner of his eyes.

" What?!" He asked me.

" Exactly that's what I wanted to ask you." I said.

" Nothing." He said.

" What happened to you today?" I asked him.

" Nothing happened to me. What will happen to me?" He asked back.

" You know better what's actually wrong with you." I said to him narrowing my eyes.

" Why do you even think there is something wrong with me?" He asked me.

" Because you are not mocking me. If you are not mocking me then I can't mock you as well." I said and he chuckled.

" You only care about mocking each other?" He asked me.

" Oh, you don't?" I asked him. He kept looking at me amusingly. "Ok, alright. You don't have to laugh. Tell me what's wrong with you?" I asked him.

" Nothing wrong with me. Literally nothing." He said.

" Then why are you upset?" I asked him.

" It's.. no, you won't understand." He said. " You are still a kid."

" Really?! You think like that?! Unbelievable!!!" I said to him. " I am 21 for God sake. I am not a kid." I said to him.

" Oh?!! You think you are a woman?" He asked me.

" I am a woman, Jerk. Can't you see?" I asked him.

" Nah, I can't. You are a kid. A prankster kid who can't stop mocking people." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Like you don't mock me, huh!!!" I asked him.

" But I am not a kid." He said.

" Then why do you call me kid?! From which angle do I look like a kid?!" I asked him.

" From your mentally. You haven't grown up at all." He said.

" Don't ignite me, Mr. Boss. You will never know what you are going to face if you ignite Sarah." I said.

" Sarah!!!" He said weirdly and I realized he doesn't know that my name is Sarah.

" I mean Abigail." I said.

" Oh. You are weird." He said.

" I will take that as a compliment." I said to him.

" Well, it wasn't." He said.

" Thank you. But tell me what is bothering you?" I asked him. He sighed deeply.

" Nothing serious. Just.." he stopped.

" Just?" I asked him.

" It's my sister." He said.

" Oh, you have a sister?" I asked him.

" Yes, one and only." He chuckled.

" Is she older or younger than you?" I asked him.

" She is older that me." He said.

" Oh, what happened? Did you piss her off?" I asked him.

" How do you know that?" He asked me.

" Know what?" I asked him back.

" Know what you have just said." He said to me.

" I don't know but I believe that you keep bothering people all the time." I said. He chuckled.

" I don't know what I have said or done that she is just acting weirdly these days." He said.

" Weirdly?! What do you mean by weirdly?" I asked him.

" I mean she has a lot of mood swings. She keeps saying something and later she gets angry on that." He said.

Mood swings!!! Am I thinking about the right thing?! May be or may be not.

" Does your sister have a boyfriend or is she married?" I asked him.

" She is married." He said.

" Dude, you should have a little idea about that. Are you really 27?" I asked him and he looked at me weirdly.

" Idea about what?" He asked me.

" You know your sister is older than you. She is matured and married. Now if she wants to have kids then it won't be something wrong, right?!! And girls generally love kids and always wants to have their own. Even I want some as well. Little chubby kids." I said to him.

" Yeah, right, crazy kids like you." He said to me then suddenly turned to me seriously. " What did you say?" He asked me.

" I want some chubby kids." I said.

" No, before that." He said.

" Girls, loves kids and want to have their own someday?" I asked.

" No, no, no. Before that." He said.

" Oh, I said your sister is married and matured enough to have kids now." I said to him.

" You think she is pregnant?" He asked me.

" Yeah, may be. I don't know that surely but it can be." I said and he nodded. " You can go and ask your sister." I said.

If it's true then they may be very happy. A little baby is going to be welcomed. How exciting!!!