Crazy Wife

Conan's POV

" You gotta be kidding me." She said to me and I chuckled.

" You liked them?" I asked her.

" You are crazy. Who told you to do that?" She asked me.

" No one. Just I suddenly remembered you love your bike more than me." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" There is nothing that I love more than you." She said and I chuckled.

" Remember that. " I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Who told you to buy all the factory? " She asked me irritatingly.

" Didn't you like them? " I asked her.

" I liked them but Caleb, can we not waste our money like this? We could help so many people out there who needs help with those money. Have you ever thought about it? " She asked me and I nodded.

" Don't worry, Babe. We still can help people. I will take you somewhere tomorrow. You will see then. " I said and she nodded.

" Where do you want to take me?" She asked me.

" You will see that tomorrow. It's surprise, Babe." I said to her.

" I hate you." She said and I chuckled.

" Don't lie, Babe." I said to her and she sighed deeply.

" You are so cute. I won't ever be able to hate you." She said and I smiled. " I want my babies be cute like you." She said mindlessly and I chuckled.

" Let's go. Let's have dinner and have a date." I said and she kept looking at the bikes then shook her head. I hold her hand and pulled her out of there. Can't guarantee if she starts to whine to go out with bike at this hour it won't be good. She is already weak and moreover it's so cold weather. I don't want her to get sick again. We came out of there and I made her sit in the car.

" I wanted to ride my bike." She said. See? I sighed

" You are not doing well, Babe." I said to her and she just pouted hard at me. I couldn't resist that invitation and pressed my lips on hers. She kissed me back but before we could get lost in ourselves I heard the car coming inside the garage and we broke the kiss.

" Let's keep it for later." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Where are you going, guys?" I heard Adam.

" Mila is in the kitchen if you want to help her." I said to him.

" Who told her to do that? Why didn't you stop her?! What am I supposed to do with this woman?" He said totally frustrated.

" Love her to eternity." Sarah said.

" Yeah, sure. Definitely. You guys enjoy and I will go and see what this crazy woman is doing." He said and ran inside the house. I chuckled.

" You like to him. Mila is not working in the kitchen." She said and I laughed.

" Now he will go and scold her for nothing then she will be upset and he will convince her. His efforts will make her too happy and this how their love will be stronger than before." I said and ignite the engine.

" Why do people have this  craziness in love? I don't understand why people cares about emotions that much when they can't even see them?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" Don't you care about emotions?" I asked her.

" I do. This is why I was asking. Why do we give emotions such an important in our life?" She asked me and I nodded.

" Well, it's complicated. People will have different opinions about it but I think it's because those feelings are more precious to believe to keep yourself alive to give you a hope." I said.

" Yeah, very awkward how an invisible thing can do that." She said.

" Do you believe that there is air?" I asked her.

" What kind of question is that?" She asked me.

" Vety very valid question. Do you believe that?" I asked her..

" Of course, I do." She said.

" Can you see air?" I asked her.

" No. I don't." She said.

" Then why do you believe it's existence? Because you feel it, right?" I asked and she nodded her head.

" You do believe in God but have you ever seen God? " I asked her. She shook her head. " Then why do you believe in him?" I asked.

" Because He is God and I don't need anything else to make me believe in him." She said and I chuckled.

" Exactly there is somethings which doesn't need a reason to believe in which doesn't need any explanations. It just is the way it is. People's emotions is something like that. You don't have to understand why where or when. People will always care about their emotions the most." I said and stopped the car in front of the place that I have booked for us tonight. I went out of the car and opened the door for her. She came out holding my hand.

" Wow!! This is so beautiful." She said.

" I am glad that you liked it. Let's go that." I said and hold her hand tightly. She kept looking around and kept smiling.

We had dinner and we were coming back home.

" Let's go one a long drive." She said.

" You are not doing well." I said to her.

" I am perfectly fine. Please?" She whined.

" No. Not at all." I said.

" Alright. I am not talking to you." She said and turned her face away from me looking outside of the car. I chuckled.

" Don't laugh." She said gritting her teeth.

" I am not laughing." I said.

" I heard you laughing." He said.

" I was not laughing, Babe." I said. She glared at me.

" Ok, if I take you on a long drive then what will I get in return?" I asked her.

" Will you take me?" She asked like a kid.

" I asked first. It depends on your answer." I said.

" Whatever you want. I will do whatever you tell me to do." She said.

" You should remember the promise." I said.

" I will. Please?" She said and I sighed.

" Remember what you have promised." I said and started to drive.

I sighed deeply perks of having a crazy little trouble as wife who capture my heart and owns it as well.