Damn It

Conan's POV

" What?!!" Jeffery laughed hard as I described him what happened yesterday.

" Don't laugh, stupid!!!" I said to him.

" I told you, boy. I knew she is a fire." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" I can tame the wild." I said to him.

" Can you?" He asked me and laughed again.

" Do you need this fist on your face?" I showed him my fist.

" Nah, I am perfectly fine." He said to me.

" Good. Don't laugh. Keep quiet. I am already irritated as hell." I said.

" Calm down, dude. You can burn someone with one look. Right now." He said.

" Then I am wondering why aren't you turning into Ash?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" I might have some special power to protect myself." He said. " But other people doesn't have that. So, you have to calm down before you kill someone."

" Shut up. She has already eaten half if my brain. Don't start again." I said to him and he laughed.

" It's clear that you meet your match, Conan. She is able to keep you on your toes. She will melt you down slowly with the fire she has inside her." He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

" If you don't like her then tell me. I am always ready to take care of her anyways." He said smirking at me.

" Keep your excitement in bay, dude." I said. " And stay away from her."

" You don't want her anyways. Then why can't I get her?! She is a one hot girl. Can't you feel how the atmosphere gets hot whenever she is around?! You haven't noticed that?" He asked me and got a death glare from me.

" Do you really need this fist or you will get your sense back yourself?" I asked him.

" Dude, she is a girl and I am a guy. So, I will feel that attraction naturally. You can't blame me for that." He said.

" Which part of stay the f*ck away from her you have failed to shove inside your thick skull, Jeffery the stupid?!!" I asked him and he laughed.

" Which part of she is beautiful and hot af you failed to get in your thick skull, Conan the lover boy?" He asked me. " Anyone will want to have a girl like her. I mean look at her, dude. She is a tease."

" Don't look at her. Keep your eyes shut." I said to him irritatingly.

" Alright, I will not look at her. I will not try to reach her but not everyone will stop by your threatening. You can't stop everyone by your threatening."  He said. I sighed.

" Why the hell are you telling that to me?" I asked him.

" Did you have asked yourself this same question?!" He asked me.

" Which question?" I asked him.

" Why are you burning whenever I am talking about her? What do you want from her? Why don't you want anyone reach her? Why are you so protective over her?! Why don't you want to lose her?! What's the reason, Dude? Just give me one reason behind your possessive behavior towards her." He said and I sighed.

" You won't understand." I said to him.

" Why won't I?" He asked me.

" Because you won't. You are a kid." I said to him. He rolled his eyes.

" You are in love, dude. Confess it before someone else snatch it from you. Even I can do that. Cause, dude she is irresistible." He said.

" She is your student." I said making a silly excuse for him and he chuckled.

" This is why she will keep me on her first choice." He said winking at me.

" Do you want to get killed, Jeffery the stupid for a friend?" I asked him.

" No. I want to marry her and have a lot of kids with her." He said.

" Die bust*rd." I gritted.

" Don't worry, Dude. I will send you invitation. You will be godfather of our kids." He said.

" Jeffery!!!" I warned him.

" They will love you as well." He said.

" I hate you to the end." I said to him and he chuckled.

" If you don't want that happen then go tell her the fact." He said.

" Easy, dude, easy. No rush. No one is dying here." I said to him.

" You never know. You can't predict the future anyways." He said and I sighed.

" I just don't want to do this right now and you will also not doing anything stupid. If you do then you will bring your wrath on you. Mark my words, Jeffery." I said to him and he just smirked evilly.

" You have gone, Dude. You are totally gone." He said to me.

" None of your business." I said irritatingly. He laughed.

" Yeah, right. But you also mark my words I am going to propose her soon." He smirked at me.

" That day will be the last day of your life." I said to him. He laughed.

" What if she says yes to me?" He asked me.

" You will not get chance to reach her with a ring. You will be killed before that." I said coldly but he didn't care.

" If she says yes to me then you have to move back, dude. You can't force her to live you back." He said.

" I can do anything. You don't have any idea what actually I can do." I said to him.

" Then let's see." He said.

" Let's see actually what she does if we both propose her." I knew he was trying to irritate me.

" I said no. She is not a game. Damn you." I said and he chuckled.

" I am definitely going to do that. You better buy a ring and propose her before I do that." He said.

" It's your choice if you want to go to hell or you want to enjoy your life living some more days." I said to him and he chuckled.

" I am sure she is going to say yes to me. I mean I am not at all irritating to her." He said.

" But you are irritating to me." I said.

" This is why I wasn't going to propose you." He said.

" Are you a gay?" I asked him. He laughed.

" I will prove that I am not by getting married with her." He smirked.

" Careful, Jeffery. She is mine." I said and it shocked me as well. I don't know how did it came out of my mouth. Damn it!!