Chapter Five

Teeg pulled up her black leather thigh-high boot and reattached it to her garter. The pleasure on the face of her "servant" turned to trepidation.

"You were told not to touch me," she asserted, putting down the electric nipple prod she had found in his kitchen next to a very old bottle of balsamic vinegar. She flipped her long platinum hair over her shoulder playfully. This is exactly how she had expected things to go down.

The small human male handcuffed naked to the chair got his right hand free from the cuffs and went for a feel when he was instructed not to do so. "I-I-I'm sorry mistress. I just couldn't help myself," he pleaded. He knew Teeg's rules, and although he had paid good money for this encounter, he should've known better.

She unsheathed a long thin sword she had leaning against his teak coffee table and without him even seeing it, his guilty hand was soon on the floor, having a shower in the vodka thinned blood pumping from his wrist. He went into shock immediately.

"I'm afraid that will cost you a little more," she purred calmly. She picked up his pants from the floor and fished into his pocket, pulling out a handful of credit disks. "Oh! Mr. Granit...you were holding out on me!" She smiled mischievously as she slit his throat.

She emptied his pockets and put the disks into a small rucksack. She had no pockets. The PVC bodysuit, garters, thigh-high boots, long black gloves, and the leather mask that started halfway up her exquisite nose and extended to the top of her lovely forehead, was her regular day-to-day outfit. She wore it when she shopped. She wore it when she went to the bank and to the dentist. She would have even worn it to her friend Cheryl's wedding, if she had a friend Cheryl, and Cheryl had finally decided to tame her wild ways and settle down. 

It distracted the idiot men she often had to deal with, and it intimidated everyone else. Plus, quite frankly, it made her feel like a superhero.

Though she did enjoy humiliating people, she did not only accept the role of a sadomasochistic mistress for money; she also accepted the role as an easy means to kill and rob rich and disgusting citizens of the already over-populated Lyme Node when funds were low and bounty hunting work was sparse. 

She left moronic Mr. Granit tied to the chair, bleeding out over his nakedness. She grabbed a sandwich from his fridge and headed back to her ship with money for a few repairs and enough fuel to get her and her shipmates Gekko and Clory back to their hideout on the "rumoured" moon of Barbohd.

Teeg was stolen from her family on the now-lost planet of Flet at a young age and sold to the harem of Fat Dante, where she grew up, learned to fight fiercely and learned love-making techniques that would make a sex circus acrobat blush. She had joined the order of the Barbohdeans after murdering the abusive and detestable Fat Dante and escaping.

The Barbohdeans were a not-so-secret secret society of often violent-for-good-reason women of many species led by another Flettocean, a six-and-a-half-foot, musclebound Amazonian-of-a-woman that aptly called herself K'ween.

Teeg trained further there, where she mastered many martial arts, sword fighting and torture techniques. She would never be captured again, and her overt sexuality would forevermore be a lush rainforest of power and strength, not a bleak desert of forced slavery and submission. Teeg now called the shots for Teeg.

Aboard Teeg's ship, The Muse, were her two fellow Barbohdeans. The Squambogian "Gekko" was a blue fire-breathing Kancorian assassin, and Clory was a very odd and very very rare sentient plant species from Quarolode known by the humanoid Quarols as Sentaphylls. They were usually seen and treated as peaceful gods on Quarolode, but not Clory. She was exiled for murdering an entire village of the humanoids. Every species has its assholes.