Chapter 1

Today is my second to last day of school. Tomorrow is the first official day of summer vacation, which means late nights editing and filming with Maddy and the girls. My parents normally leave all summer long and leave me alone. Which means I have parties a lot and stuff like that.
       During school, I normally go to the library for study class so that's what I did. While I was down there I noticed Maddy coming to sit with me so I took my bag off the chair and watched as she sat. "Hey sis, you down for a party tomorrow night?" I asked after taking my AirPods out. "Hell mother fucking yes bitch!" Maddy was pretty much yelling. I giggled and started to type out the details into my note app on my phone. Obviously, there's gonna be booze and weed cause I'm classy. Most of the people who followed me on Twitter were from school or were other YouTubers so I decided to tweet the details on Twitter and post on Instagram for some help with the playlist music. Maddy and I were making up lists of food and drinks to make sure to buy and stuff, I know you're probably confused on why I spend money on a party that random people come to and that's because people have to pay to get into the parties I throw.

      A couple of hours later it was time to go home, finally! as I went to my car I saw my twitter was being blown up and so was one of my group chats on Snapchat and in my messenger. Confused, I looked at the messenger first because I saw they kept sending my name in all caps. As I looked scrolling through I saw that it said: "Brendon Urie followed Kiana oh my fucking god!" I quickly responded in the group chat with a "hahaha yall are such pranksters!"  I then looked into the twitter notifications and saw that one said ' Brendonurie followed you!' as I continued to go through all the notifications I saw that the rest of the band had followed me as well. Hell was I confused, Why was a giant band of hot people and with a huge following looking at my page and following me? I brushed it off and started my car, driving to the mall to get some clothing I sang my heart out to the huge playlist I had playing. People were staring at me weirdly and shaking their head thinking that I was crazy, which I mean I didn't blame them at all.

     As I went inside the mall I went to my favorite spot to relax and hang out without being bugged,  yet there seemed to be a lot of people there today. The owner and I are friends so I went in and immediately went to the stage portion and grabbed the guitar. I started to strum it and everyone went silent. As everyone went silent I started to sing "Used to spend my nights out in a barroom.." lots of people started to take out their cellphones "Liquor was the only love I've known, But you rescued me from reachin' for the bottom. And brought me back from being too far gone you're as smooth as Tennessee whiskey, You're as sweet as strawberry wine You're as warm as a glass of brandy. and honey, I stay stoned on your love all the time.." I kept on playing my guitar and smiled seeing peoples smiles. As I finished singing the song I heard all of the people in the room surrounding me clapping and whistling. "Thank you all!" I said into the microphone as I stepped off the stage and sat down at the bar seating area. Turning around and looking at the busy mall around me I then stood up and left going to the forever 21 across the way.

     After shopping for about a good hour I went back to my car and sat on my phone or a good hour and a half, I was just sitting and listening to the music that was on the radio. I actually loved doing this because it was so relaxing. As i drove I noticed I needed gas so I stopped and got some.
A few hours later I got home and put all my clothes and such into my closet. I decided to go to bed early cause god was tomorrow going to be a drag.