Chapter 13

A/N: I will be changing the model/face claim to Perrie Edwards so she will be part of a band at some part of this story.

As soon as I awoke, I noticed that Brendon wasn't in bed anymore. That meant that he had gotten up, I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 4 am! Then I heard someone crawling into my bunk again. Brendon. So I put my phone down and recovered myself with the blankets. That was when I felt a dip in the bed behind me and his arms snaking around my waist. His head was no longer laying on my back so I decided to turn around and look at him, "hi baby." I kissed his nose then closed my eyes, "goodnight my love" he snuggled his face into my neck and we fell asleep again.
We had a free day our first day, meaning I didn't need to wake up earlier. I slept till about 2 pm, when I rolled over I saw a shirtless Brendon still sleeping. His chest rose and fell slowly and he had a hand on my stomach. I slowly pulled myself over to him and cuddled his shirtless body. I smiled and closed my eyes again as I heard someone crawl in and peek their head through the curtain then leave. Brendon and I were probably going to be in bed all day. As soon as the time struck 2:30 Brendon slowly moved and hugged me closer. I then felt him being his head down and kiss my head.

I looked up at him, "hey lovey" he kissed my nose and I giggled

"Hey princess. I have a plan for us today, you need to get ready soon baby" I looked into his big brown eyes confused

"Where will we be going?" I sat up slowly and looked at the time

"That's a surprise, honey. Go get ready and we will be going shortly!" He kissed my nose and got out of bed. I wanted him and me to stay there all day but that wasn't going to happen. He crawled out of the bunk and left me sitting there alone.
I immediately put on some light makeup and went through my suitcase to find clothing. As soon as I put on my outfit I noticed that Brendon was standing behind me watching me put my shoes on.

"Are you ready babe?" Brendon came over and helped me stand up from the bed.

"Yeah, I'm all ready. You wanna tell me where we will be going?" I wanted to know so badly

"No, this is a surprise baby girl." I loved 'baby girl' that but I hated the response.

"Fine, but you owe me Beebo." I scoffed and took his hand as he was leading me to the rental car

As soon as we got into the car Bren put on music. It was his songs like New perspective and Miss. Jackson. I sang along to the songs and turned them all the way up. We then listened to some Twenty One Pilots and Fall Out Boy. I sang along to every single song he played and wondered how he knew I liked all of those songs. I tried to text Maddy but she didn't text back. I shrugged it off and kept singing along to the songs playing. We then got there because Brendon put one of his hands over my eyes. I giggled and tried to push it away but he didn't allow his hand to slip off.

"This is a surprise, so no peeking before you ruin it." I sighed and listened to him. He was going through all this trouble I might as well just listen to what he's asking me to do.