Chapter 17

A/N: I changed Braydens name to Alec. So if you are reading as I update, sorry. If not. Keep reading.

As soon as I woke up, I felt a pair of soft arms around my waist. I noticed I was on the bus, so I looked over and saw Alec. He was still asleep so I continued to lay in bed until he woke. Soon enough I fell asleep from listening to his soft heartbeat. When I woke up he was kissing me and trying to move me over so he could go use the bathroom. I smiled and kissed back, gently moving so he could go to the restroom. As soon as he left, Maddy and Pete came in.

"So, you guys seem to be awfully close." Pete said rolling his eyes

"He's nice, I want to get to know him." I said lightly punching his shoulder.

"Oh, so you did fuck him then. Great." Pete put his head into his hands and sighed

"I wanted to give my virginity off to someone and just get it over with. And I'm glad he was who I chose. He did nothing but treat me like a princess." I smiled thinking about it.

"Yeah, like his little princess. I fucking heard you guys! "Oh yes daddy!" And "be good for daddy babygirl!" I mean that's hot and all but damn, could you get any louder" Maddy giggled as Pete worried. Pete's phone started to ring so he left to answer it, Maddy following so Alec and I could be alone when he walked back in.

"Hey, hon." Alec got back into bed and laid his head on my lap "how did you sleep last night?" He asked looking up at me.

"Actually, I slept really good. I didn't think I would." I played with his hair and smiled down at him.

"What are you gonna sing for the next show tomorrow?" He closed his eyes and waited for my response.

"I wrote my own song but I don't know if it would be good enough, if I would be good enough." I looked away from his face because I was disappointed in myself. I just hooked up with a stranger.

"Don't ever, and I mean ever, tell me you aren't good enough. I watch your videos, Kiana. If you weren't good, no one would watch them. If you weren't enough, Brendon wouldn't still love you more than he does Sarah." He said as he pushed a hair out from my face and smiled "I know you love him too, you're scared. And that is more than okay. Especially because things happened between you two. Don't beat yourself up because something happened. Grow and learn from it." I leaned my forehead against his and didn't move.

"He must love Sarah more. He left me for her. He doesn't want me like that." I then looked down and played with my hands.

"Kiana, look at me." He sat up and gently pushed my chin up so I looked at him. "Anyone who gets a shot with you is lucky. He loves you, I saw it in his eyes when he saw you and me making out last night. It killed him inside. To see the one he really loves with another man." He gently rubbed my face with his thumb. "Me and you are only meant to be what we are right now, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to help you get him back. You deserve him, he makes you happy. I can see it when you look at him."

"I'm happy, that you are going to help. I'm sorry for last night. I didn't mean to use you like that, and it was wrong." I sighed knowing it was a stupid move

"You were hurt, you wanted to make him feel the same. Don't worry about it." As he said that he went and sat in the living room part of the bus with Maddy and Pete, leaving me with my pen and paper to write my feelings.