Kinessa x Skye

REQUESTED BY @DrakeWings

"Ugh, I'm so cold.."

Kinessa said, teeth chattering as walked home from a mission in the tundra. Her head was pounding, and her nose was runny. She tried warming up by rubbing her arms but it didn't work.

"I-It's nothing.. I just need to get home to... achoo S-Skye!"

She put her sniper under her arm, and knocked on the door, too worn out to take out her silver keys to her home.

The door opened, and an elf wearing a purple sweater opened the door. She had on black leggings, and fluffy white socks on.

Skye's eyes widened as she took in the sight of Kinessa.

"I'm home.."

Kinessa said weakly, smiling a tiny bit.

Skye didn't say anything, and dragged Kinessa into the house, shut the door, and immediately sat the girl down on the sofa in their living room.

After a few minutes Skye came back with a steaming cup of hot cocoa, and Kinessa smiled at her fiancé. Skye sat down next to her.

"T-Thanks, S-S-Skye..."

"No problem, Nessa... You really scared me... Coming home with a cold..."

The pretty twilight assassin grumbled, folding her arms across her chest, and Kinessa laughed hoarsely.

"I'm sorry, Skye, it's just that it was really cold there, and I didn't wear a jacket and stuff, but it's fine-"

Skye stood up, and glared at Kinessa.

"Really? Next time I'm forcing you to go on a mission with a jacket on..."

She said, and Kinessa smiled, grabbing her wrist, and pulling the girl close to her.

"Whatever.. you're so adorable anyways..."

Skye snuggled into Kinessa, and breathed in the warm scent of the hot chocolate that Nessa was drinking.

"I love you."

Skye said in a muffled voice, and Kinessa hugged her with one arm.

"Same here, babe."