1. In the dark, where they can't see us

There was six of them at the concert. There were Rey and Hux. And then she'd brought her two friends, Finn and Poe, and he'd brought his two friends, Phasma and Kylo, in an agreement. That meant that two of them would have to get their own cab back home unless they wanted to get minced in there. She had assumed it would be Hux and her. Or at least Finn and Poe. One of the couples, anyway. Not her and him.

She got out last because no one bothered to wait for her at the ladies room. And she had found Kylo in front of a cab, alone. She was too drunk to groan in annoyance.

"Where is everyone?"

She stumbled towards him, almost tripped, but he didn't even flinch to catch her. And that was because, drunk as he was too, there was nothing he'd want to see more than Rey crashing her face on the pavement.

"They left."

"Hux, too?"

"Obviously."

He opened the back door for her. He was sitting in front, and wouldn't even have her question it. But she really,really was too drunk to do even that. She just grabbed the open door to steady herself, almost brushing his fingers with her own.

"He's such an idiot. I would have totally sucked him in that taxi."

Kylo felt that as a punch to his stomach. Was that supposed to be arousal? Or the hatred he was used to feeling towards the girl? She was just too close and not nearly spiteful enough for him not to be affected by her words. Actually putting her lips around his member would probably make him feel less, he thought.

Rey stumbled inside the cab, moving towards the far end, expecting Kylo to follow. And... he did. What was he doing? He had shotgun. And he definitely didn't want to be there with her. But whatever, it was too late to go back now.

Rey eyed him and groaned a bit. She really didn't want Kylo there with her either. It should have been her stupid boyfriend instead. They had had such a great night, and all the alcohol was making her bold. She had other plans for that night, that definitely didn't involve her boyfriend's abhorrent friend. But the alcohol was also making her more... slack on her hatred for him. She yawned. And then yawned again. And decided to make good of the thirty minutes they had until home.

Kylo's hands jumped in the air, and if it weren't for the back of the seat, he would have flown a mile back when Rey lowered her head towards his lap. But then she just rested her head on top to sleep. He sighed in relief and mentally slapped himself, hard. God, Rey should never have mentioned anything about her performing oral in a cab. Did he honestly think that this was what she was going to do? No. She obviously just wanted to use him as a cushion. Just as she always uses him and everyone around her. And neither of them should have drunk so much; they were supposed to despise each other, not go in long, dark car rides together and lie on each other's lap.

He should shake her up. Brutally. Say something snarky, remind her he was not someone to get too touchy with. But just like he hadn't gotten in the front seat, he didn't move an inch. His breaths were coming out short and rushed, and he told himself it was the eighth beer that did that.

That didn't explain the growing bump in his pants though.

Rey shifted to face him. Her eyes were half open and peering into his, he noted, as the passing road lights illuminated part of her face in an orange hue. She wasn't even aware she was staring. The drunken-sleepy state she was in can do that to a person. It only made things worse for Kylo. He really should shove her off of him. Or just stop- stop himself. Why was his body doing that anyway? Perhaps if they spoke, he would be reminded of how detestable she was.