16. The Neikea are strong with this one

Professor Ren didn't look at Rey at all during their Friday class. She waited, staring, even for a glance. But none came her way. He never allowed her to answer any of his questions or even ask her own. So– he was back to being an asshole, then.

She couldn't understand it. He was the one who had insisted they saw each other again. Yet he had made no effort of contacting her whatsoever, and even now, he didn't even glance at her. Avoided her like she was the plague. She started gritting her teeth and coloring her notebook to get some of the energy out of her. What was his deal?

Maybe all he ever wanted was to get her to bed and then dump her. But why tell her he "wasn't done with her" then? Was he just lying through his teeth? It made no sense, but then again, Kylo Ren never made sense. Had she been that bad that he just... changed his mind? She had wanted him and wasn't shy to show it. She was direct and open about it, finally embracing her urges and needs. And she thought he was mature enough to do the same.

She gasped, loudly, and a couple of students turned around to look at her. But her professor didn't - of course.

Maybe that was his plan all along. He had seen that she wanted him, and maybe that was his revenge. Oh, he was evil. He was a heinous, despicable, stupid man. He hated her. Always had, and forever will. And he had seen her obvious attraction to him and decided to take advantage. To use her and then break her heart.

He was a petty, petty man. The lengths he had gone through just so he could hurt her like that! Oh!

She was going to slap him. In front of the class. Or no. Perhaps she would wait. Slapping her professor would only get her in trouble. She would wait until every student was gone and go bawl at him.

But when she did get close enough to speak to him, he looked up at her and spoke first.

"Are you insane? Don't talk to me in here, someone might see us."

He sounded mad. And his eyes were glittering with simmering anger. Oh, he was angry? He?

"Where else could I talk to you, since you have been avoiding me like that?" she snarled.

Kylo shot her a glare, his eyes narrowed and his face serious. Then he turned back to packing his things up. He was almost done, moving so quickly.

"If you have something to tell me-" that sounded suggestive, "-then come by my place later."

Rey opened her mouth to protest, by Kylo grabbed his staff and started leaving.

"Now stay here. I'm going out first."

Was he seriously ordering her? She stomped her foot on the floor and groaned. The temptation of running to catch up with his pace and leave the class side by side with him was really strong. But she did as he said.

She wouldn't go by his place. No way. Two could play this game. But then there was a knock on her dorm room door, and she literally jumped off her bed, her eyes widened. Had he seriously risked everyone seeing him coming there? When he was her professor?

The door opened and-

"Rose!" Rey sighed in relief and then eyed her roommate. "Why on Earth did you knock?"