26. Balance restored (part two)

They stayed united for a few moments trying to catch their breaths. Then Kylo pulled out and let Rey stand on her feet. Removing the condom and throwing it away, he grabbed her again and carried her to his bedroom. Rey let out a tiny chuckle. She couldn't believe she had come here to fight him and had ended up fucking him. And oh, fucking him so well. It reminded her of the beginning of their relationship -if she dared to even call it that.

Kylo pulled a blanket over their half-naked bodies (he had removed his shirt by that time) even though they were both sweaty and hot. He nuzzled closer to his Rey, wrapping his arms around her torso, dipping his face into her neck, sniffing her scent combined with his. A hand traveled to her hair and caressed it, then grabbed it as if he were scared it would be the last time. His legs intertwined with hers as he started planting kisses all over the side of her face, her neck, her collarbone, her shoulder... Rey was feeling kind of sleepy after her orgasm, and usually so did Kylo, but this time it was like he wasn't satisfied. Like he would have her again right then. The thought woke up Rey, sending a tingling down her stomach, making her horny and craving more of his touch.

"Rey…"

Her name was spoken with such a soft voice, she barely recognized it. It was accompanied with a hot breath hitting her behind her ear and a tremble of Kylo's limbs. That wasn't her name he was trying to say.

Say it she thought. Say it, say it, please, say it.

He took a deep breath and just as Rey thought she had managed to telepathically connect with him, he just started kissing her. Rey choked on the sudden feeling that was overcoming her. She loved this man so much, she had realized, and she wanted to be loved by him. Maybe she shouldn't ruin something good that they had at that moment, but... If he would just explain. If he would just tell her he loved her back.

She put her hands on his chest and pushed him back a little.

"Kylo," she whispered, and he immediately took a more worried look on his face. "What happened?" She saw as he did the thing with his jaw he always does in awkward situations. "What was with the texts? What is this?"

Kylo lowered his gaze. "I- Rey I never meant to hurt you. This hasn't been easy for me either."

"Then why did you do it? Did someone make you? Was it Hux?"

Kylo's eyes widened as they shot back to hers. He dearly hoped he wasn't blushing, for it would ruin all of his lyings.

"No!" he exclaimed. "How did that even cross your mind?"

Rey rolled her eyes. It seemed like she was getting a little annoyed- or impatient, he couldn't tell. "Well, he just showed up right after you ditched me, it doesn't get a genius to put one plus one together."

Kylo clenched his jaw and shook his head. "No, this has nothing to do with him." He bit the inside of his cheek as he watched her reaction. She narrowed her eyes a bit, not seeming too convinced, yet played along with his lies.

"Okay…" she mumbled. "Then what happened?" Chewing on her lip, she looked down between them in an almost ashamed way. "Do you not like me?"

"I-"

I do, Rey. I don't just like you. I love you. I love you more than I love myself. I love you more than all the people I've met in my life combined. I don't know what I would do without you. You are the only thing I need in this world to survive. You are my oxygen. You are my everything.