15. See you around, kid

"I have to go back," Rey said after a pretty long time that they were just laying there, holding each other.

It was the worst. She didn't want to leave. She didn't want to let him go, in fear that she might not get to hold him again like that. But she didn't want to just stay there the night either; didn't want to put Kylo in a difficult situation. What if he didn't want her to stay?

He raised his head, his eyes only half open, and she wondered if he had fallen asleep. He looked a little sad, and something inside her hoped he would ask her to stay.

"Right now?"

She nodded. "Rose will be worried."

He turned, moving off of her and falling on his back next to her. He put a hand in his hair and growled slightly. Then he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Alright. I'll drive you to campus."

Rey thought about telling him no because that meant risking people seeing them together. She could just walk. But then she saw, it was past 12, and couldn't really go around town so late at night. Kylo started putting on the same clothes he wore before, and she did the same. They didn't really talk as they got in his car and drove away. But it didn't feel awkward. She knew it was probably because he was sleepy.

When they arrived outside campus, she just told him to stop there. It was a late Wednesday night (or rather a very early Thursday morning) and there weren't people walking around, yet she still wanted to be sure no one saw anything. Before she could even flinch to get out, Kylo turned towards her and looked at her intensely. He didn't look sleepy anymore.

"Why do we always do this when we shouldn't?" he asked, checking her out lazily.

Right. The first time, she was cheating on his friend. This time, she was sleeping with her professor. They really did have a bad record.

"Maybe that's what makes it so fun."

He smirked. "Yeah. Maybe."

Then Rey looked down, avoiding that gaze that was somehow making her wet again. She knew he had his doubts about what they were doing, and she couldn't blame him. He was a lot older and sleeping with a student of his. From her point of you, it looked sexy. She didn't want to think what it looked like from his point of view. So she thought about giving him an out. In case all of this was just a lapse of judgment.

"Would you prefer it if we stopped?" she almost whispered.

Kylo frowned. "Hell no!" Then he unbuckled his seat belt and leaned closer. "I told you I'm going to get revenge. I was very gentle with you tonight."

Heat rose to her cheeks and pooled in her stomach. "Oh?"

His left hand dropped down and palmed her over her pants. She swallowed the urge to gasp.

"I'm not nearly down with you yet," he whispered next to her ear and started rubbing her.

Her eyes closed on their own, and then she kissed him blindly. She felt him unbutton her pants, and slip his hand under her clothes.

"We shouldn't be doing this here," she said because they were in a parked car right outside of campus, but she didn't do anything to stop him.