eleven| can't wait forever

ik i said id update 11&12 together but I can't wait. Also trust me, this is worth the re-read.😅

when you see the little (💔) play the song

can't wait forever

-

after dinner, the duo sat around talking more. will unintentionally opened up a bit to sophie. realizing that her big mouth was rubbing off on him. he didn't go too hard on himself though, he was almost drunk. after that, sophie suggested to go outside. telling will about how much she loved london. will's eyes beamed as he stepped out onto sophie's huge balcony. the image of the city burning into his brain, stunned as he stepped closer. how had he never noticed london's beauty? he had lived there almost all his life, yet that was the first time he had ever witnessed london's delicacy.

"you weren't wrong." was all he could tell sophie.

"i come out here when i'm really upset." she said, holding her cup over the stone wall. will waited for her to let it fall. she never did. "it's calming."

mira stepped out before either could say anything else. a pitch of her tropical cocktail at hand, she set it down at the table. leaving behind extra cups and napkins. she excused herself, retreating back inside. sophie called mira her assistant but it was very clear that she wasn't.

"you're from california, right?" will asked the girl next to him. both leaning against the stone barrier.

"yeah, san diego." sophie smiled. "it's really cool over there, you know."

"really?" will took drank the icy liquid. "never been."

sophie turned to face him. her face now bare and her hair up in a messy ponytail. her fancy clothes replaced with pajamas and a black sweater that was too big for her. will thought she looked even prettier without makeup. but he could really care less.

"are you from here?"

"no, actually, i'm from new castle." will let his head fall on his palm. resting the other over the ledge. it was getting colder. "i've lived here my whole life, though."

"i love it here." she whispered. "thank you, by the way."

will turned to look at her, dropping his hand. "for?"

(💔)

"staying, i-i guess." she poured a bit of her drink out. "i was so upset earlier, you've just been so nice."