❝day of the dead❞

requested: featuring "quick, kiss me!" & "you-you are" "gorgeous, a genius, incredibly talented?" "...dangerous"

you observed the homeless boy from afar, silently cursing after he picked up someone's littered roach. angel dust has been sweeping the nation and you knew any weed from this part of town was definitely laced. you didn't want to tell billy, maria or saya though; you wanted to keep that little amusing tid-bit to yourself.

marcus lopez arguello- "the boy who did the boy's home massacre." you didn't know what you were expecting but once you got confirmation that the homeless boy in the blue coat with curly hair was your target, you were shocked and not gonna lie, a little impressed. it was impressive- the thought that a scrawny boy like him could pull off such destruction, especially considering where you're from.

the sun was setting and citizens that were celebrating the day of the dead were dressed up and parading the streets. and with parades come security, and you knew you had to get to the boy before any cops spot him. marcus was a walking target, and you weren't sure yet if his inebriated state would be advantageous or disadvantageous to your mission which was to gently capture him.

you were dressed in typical attire for the parade, and the flowy dress was beginning to feel stifling. the night air was chilly and you were getting antsy just watching the boy, stalking him practically. you noticed marcus' movement becoming erratic- you blamed it on the marijuana and decided that was your queue. you had to reach him before any police took interest in him.

you hopped to the ground from your perch on a low roof, your movements were graceful. king's dominion was to thank for that. you landed right in front of marcus, so close to the point where you had him stopped in his tracks.

he looked different up close- dirty and much more youthful than from farther away. scars and bruises littered his face-you were taken aback by how handsome he looked. you already knew maria would take a liking to him as soon as she set her eyes on the beautiful assignment, you smirked to yourself for seeing him first.

marcus' face contorted in anxiousness. his eyes widened and sweat and grime glistened on the surface of his olive complexion. he looked at you with wonder.

you licked your lips, which were adorned in a ruby red lip stick. cops were everywhere, and he noticed.

"yo dude, you've been made," you joked whilst crossing your arms over your chest.

he swallowed thickly and instinctively made a run for it.

luckily your instincts were faster.

your hand latched on his wrist, yanking him towards you. you shook your head condescendingly, as if you were scolding a child, even though the teen towered over you by a good 4-5 inches. not to mention his nasty reputation.

"who are you? what do you want with me?" he asked, allowing you to pull him away.

"i'm saving your ass. what an idiot, you were about to run in the direction of the cops," you wiped your face, not minding that you probably swiped at the face paint masquerading your skin.

"how do you know i'm running from the cops?" he asked inquisitively.

"i know everything, marcus," you winked and locked your fingers with his.