#savedeadlyclass

i'm not sure if you all know this but deadly class was cancelled by syfy

i'm not sure if you all know this but deadly class was cancelled by syfy. apparently the cast and everyone is pushing for other networks to take on the show (psst netflix or sony). i really hope someone else picks it up. it's honestly a great show and i can't believe it. if you guys are on twitter or insta- follow the cast, the writers, rick remender, everyone and show them love. and spam netflix. we cannot give up on this show.

my own little story about why I have such a special appreciation for this show:

you all know i was struggling with some situational anxiety and depression at the beginning of this year, and coincidentally it was around the time i was ending a previous story that i was writing and in the middle of a bad writer's block. deadly class came out and i decided to check it out because i was bored and needed a distraction from my thoughts. and frankly, i thought the main character was hot every time i saw the commercials for it on syfy.
never did i think it would inspire me to write all these imagines and headcanons and shit. the show has introduced me to some amazing actors/actresses that are very talented and deserve attention. not to mention, the show is funny with vibrant characters and an unpredictable story line that teens and adults can both enjoy. and it's based off of the brilliant comics that i recommend you all check out.
it's an amazing adaption and the writers did such a fabulous job blending the plot line of the comics with their own agenda. it made the show equally enjoyable for both fans of the comics, and kids that only watched the show. i really am wishing it the absolute best.

i have no intention of quitting this book any time soon, but i am very disappointed about the cancellation of the deadly class.

i don't know if me writing more imagines and things will make us all feel better about this sort of hiatus that's going on with the show, or if it'll just make us all feel worse and give us false hope of the show returning.

i'd like to hear your thoughts.

should i continue this book?

either way, the only plus side to the show not being super popular is we have built this super tight knit fandom. i love all of you and it was so fun to discuss episodes with you guys and fawn over marcus and and the ships and drama that went on within the show.

i don't want us to feel like we're mourning this show since it's not 100% done. i just don't want it to go under appreciated like freaks and geeks did.

we shall see.