❝detention❞

requested: featuring "fuck you" "not with that attitude" & "you're an idiot" "but i'm your idiot"

your head was buried in the desk in front of you, your hair sopping wet. you had just gotten back from the showers when a monk was sent to retrieve you and drag you to detention.

"i can't believe i let myself get involved with your shenanigans." your voice was muffled, and you could hear the door slam signaling master lin's absence.

your hair smelled like orange blossom and that made your stomach grumble. you knew a bag of chips for two days wasn't going to suffice the large group being punished.

"lucky one of my superpowers is starving," marcus grumbled and your mind wandered to blueberry pancakes and bacon and toast and anything salty and sweet.

marcus was so fucking lucky he got to keep his journal. you could see him sketching indie renditions of superheroes and other pupils at king's dominion, allowing himself to lose himself in his thoughts. the monks already confiscated chico's knife, saya's katana, they were even petty enough to snag petra's can of soda. you were lucky you didn't bring your walkman, it would be in no man's land by now if you did.

you desperately wanted to take a nap, or do anything to distract yourself from the boredom. as mad as you were with marcus, you couldn't force yourself to hate your best friend. you rested your head on his shoulder since he was sitting next to you. his arm wouldn't still though, since he was drawing and it was driving you nuts.

"stay still, marcus," you mumbled groggily.

"i'm drawing," he whined and continued and to sketch.

you sighed, "fuck you."

"not with that attitude," he smirked, earning a scoff on your end.

you huffed and rested your chin in the palm of your hand.

marcus nudged your shoulder and pointed to his journal. it seemed that he idly spent his time drawing a risqué anime version of you, with big tits and provocative clothing.

"you're an idiot," you glared and grabbed his pencil, scribbling over it.

"but im your idiot," he smiled a boyish grin and you rolled your eyes, allowing him to pull you closer and finally let you take a peaceful nap in the crook of his shoulder.

note: sorry for it being so short, i was lacking inspiration! i'm sorry all these imagines are so repetitive! i'm going to rewatch some deadly class episodes so i can add more plot to these. id love to write an imagine involving vegas so if you guys would like to see that or have any ideas, let me know!