✎ letter one

Dear Lee Minho,

we've known each other for one year. We really aren't close friends, but you know my name and I know yours.

It was around last month when I caught feelings for you. It's just the way you are, the little things you do. The way your raven hair falls into your eyes, the crinkles by your eyes when you laugh, and of course your personality. You're so kind, I think I've met an angel.

You probably think that this letter is just another love letter you got from some blushing girl, but it's not. I'm serious about my feelings for you. I'm not a girl, either. I know you can accept me, your friend, Changbin, he's gay.

I'll keep my hopes up, waiting for you to notice me for real. You say hi to me when we meet in the hallways. But I want more than that.

I have to end this letter soon, my second period starts in three minutes.

Please take care of yourself,

I'll always love and adore you,

sincerely your secret admirer~

Minho folded the letter and looked around him. Who took their time writing this sickening-sweet letter onto a piece of paper? A boy, that he apparently knew the name of.

Minho shivered, ripping the letter in two pieces and throwing it into closet trash can.

Just as he did so, Changbin came, a smile on his lips as always. He smiled even wider when he approached Minho.

"So, how was your day?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Boring, like always. How about you?" Minho answered, watching as his best friends cheeks turn pink.

Minho smirked. It was that boy again, Lee Felix. Changbin was hopelessly in love with him.

"Tell me!" Minho begged and began to jump in excitement.

Changbin was about to say something but Jisung interrupted them. He smiled slightly and tilted his head to the side.

"Hi Minho. Hi Changbin." He said, his soft voice sounding like music to the ears.

"Hi Jisung." Changbin said, smiling at the younger boy.

Minho could just stand there, gazing at the younger boy. He hadn't heard what Jisung said.

"Minho Hyung, I was wondering if you could help me with maths. I'm probably going to fail soon if I don't do anything about it..." Jisung said, his head hanging.

"Uh, yeah." Minho said without really knowing what he agreed to.

Jisung's face lit up and he smiled an adorable smile. He clapped his little hands and bowed at least seven times.

"Thank you Hyung! I have to go now, but we can talk tomorrow about where we can be. Thank you again! Bye!" Then he was gone with the wind.

Minho whispered a goodbye no one heard, well that was at least what he thought...

✎ ✎ ✎

"Changbin, he likes you..." Minho confirmed, snorting.

"No he doesn't. He probably hates me and thinks I'm annoying. I bet he already has a girlfriend—"

"Shut up for one second!" Minho yelled.

Changbin shut it mouth and glared at Minho. Minho sighed, his friend could be so stupid sometimes.

"You're literally blind. He always smiles when he's with you, and he compliments you, he holds your hand and he calls you Binnie! If that doesn't mean anything, I'm pouring Tequila into my eyes!" Minho exclaimed.

Changbin looked down, scratching his neck. He smiled weakly and Minho saw the anxious in his eyes.

"It's just... I'm scared he'll say no..." Changbin said, his voice shaky.

Minho laid an arm around Changbin's shoulders.

"He won't, I promise." Minho ensured him, squeezing Changbin's hand.

Changbin smiled at him, looking a little happier. Minho liked how he could cheer up the shorter boy so easy. But if he couldn't cheer up his best friend, what kind of friend would he be?

✎ ✎ ✎

—a/n—

lol this chapter was a mess
Well, hi again friends :)
So I had many books I wanted to publish, but I decided to publish this book at last
I hope you'll enjoy reading it
Bye <3
-E