✎ letter twenty four

Minho nuzzled his face in the crook of Jisung's neck. Chan and his mother were in the kitchen downstairs, making dinner. He had told everyone about that he thought Levi was his secret admirer, which Jisung confessed he was right.

He felt like they were a step ahead of Levi due to that he probably didn't know they knew who he truly was.

Jisung was playing with his hair, smiling widely at him. Then suddenly his smile dropped. Jisung looked out of the window which made Minho furrow his eyebrows.

"What is it?" He asked Jisung.

Jisung shrugged and looked back at Minho, giving him what he thought was a ensuring smile.

"It's just that... what are we supposed to do now? We don't have any proof that it's Levi." Jisung said, feeling hopeless.

"You're our proof, you saw him murder someone with your own eyes." Minho told him.

Jisung grimaced and looked out of the window again. His eyes became blank, he looked distant. He was absent minded.

"What are you thinking about?" Minho asked, touching Jisung's cheek.

The younger boy looked at him, smiling weakly. His eyes were tearing up. He shook his head and blinked away his tears. Minho sat up and took Jisung's hands in his own.

"I killed him Minho." Jisung whispered.

He was somehow still smiling, not a single tear had fallen down his cheeks yet. But he looked so broken and fragile. Minho was afraid he might break if he touched him.

"Forget about it." Minho whispered back, slowly embracing Jisung.

"How can I forget I killed someone!?" Jisung yelled, his smile fading.

He glared at Minho as his tears started to fall. His lower lip trembled. Minho avoids his eyes, feeling guilty. His stomach made unpleasing turns.

Jisung laid his head in the crook of Minho's neck even though he probably was pissed at him. He started to sob and his shoulders started to shake.

Minho felt like an asshole. He made Jisung cry. Minho hugged Jisung tighter.

"I'm sorry Jisung..."

✎ ✎ ✎

"Do we know anything about Levi?"

Everyone looked up from their dinner, their eyes landed on Mrs. Lee. She glanced at each boy.

"No...?" Minho said, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, we need to know more about him." His mother said.

"Why?"

"Because. Now, do we know anyone who knows Levi?"

It became quiet. Minho didn't recognize his mother. She sounded different. Minho shook it off and thought for a second.

"Alex."

Jisung looked at him, then back at the table when Minho caught him looking. Chan saw it, but didn't remark it.

"Well, how do we contact Alex?" His mother asked.

Minho shrugged. None of them had Alex' number. They really couldn't contact him in any way. Then Minho came to think of something, or more like someone.

"Seungmin. Seungmin knows everybody. We can simply ask him about Levi." His mother smiled at this and clapped her hands together.

"So! Does anyone have Seungmin's number?"

It became quite again. Minho sighed. Maybe Hyunjin knew Seungmin? It was worth a try.

✎ ✎ ✎

—a/n—

hope you enjoyed the chapter & sorry for the little amount of minsung in this book. anyway, thanks for 1k reads
byeee
-E