✎ letter twenty

It was quite in the room. Levi played with a knife, Changbin watching him. Exact four hours ago he shot Felix. He hadn't even bother moving the body. The freckled boys body laid on the cold floor, his lifeless eyes staring in front of him. The blood colored his hair red.

Changbin had been silently crying. Jeongin comforted him, patting his back. The young boy glared at Levi with hatred.

Levi smirked at him and the hatred only grew in Jeongin. He gritted his teeth, knowing better than to shout at the older boy.

He had been thinking of a way to get out the past twenty hours. Levi could easily kill anyone of them if they cut the ropes around their wrists and ankles. The only thing that could work was if he fell asleep. But the Goddamn boy was awake all the time. Just like everyone else, no one dared to sleep.

Jeongin decided to wait. At some point he had to get an useful idea. Out of nowhere Levi threw the knife in his hand at the stone wall in front of him. It bounced against the stone wall and landed on the floor.

In a comic a glowing blob would have appeared over Jeongin's head. Slowly Jeongin started to rub the rope against the rough surface of the stone wall.

After seven hours he felt the rope loosen around his wrist. Levi still hadn't noticed anything. Changbin was still crying and his sobs covered the noises Jeongin made.

The rope fell of Jeongin's wrist and he wanted to yell in success, but didn't. He hid the rope behind Changbin, standing up with his hands still behind his back.

Levi looked up from the book he was reading and smirked. Jeongin just smiled back and jumped forward, almost falling. He continued to jump forward, the other students watching him in fear.

"What are you trying to do?" Levi asked and laid the book to the side.

He hadn't taken the gun in his hand, probably thinking Jeongin was completely harmless.

"I just want to talk." Jeongin said and smiled the sweets smile ever.

His heart was beating faster and faster. He could hear it beat in his ears. Levi's deep brown eyes pierced through him. He had to do his attack quick. The gun only laid half a meter away from Levi.

"Go on, talk." Levi said.

Jeongin took in a shaky breath. He didn't even know what to say.

"I know what will make Minho come to you." Jeongin blurted out, hoping it would work.

Levi slowly stood up, his fingers lingering on the surface of the table. Jeongin opened his mouth to continue to talk, but instead of saying anything he took a chokehold on Levi's throat and pushed him against the floor.

Levi smirked and reached for Jeongin's throat, gripping it and clenching. Jeongin inhaled, but the breath got stuck in his throat. Levi started to get red in the face. But his grip around Jeongin's throat didn't loosen up.

Changbin yelled something but Jeongin didn't hear it. Spots started to dance in front of his vision. He felt dizzy. Levi didn't seem to be affected at all.

Jeongin's vision went black and the last thing he heard was someone yelling his name.

✎ ✎ ✎

—a/n—

well well
how is it going to end?
-E