✎ letter nine

When Minho closed his eyes he saw her. He saw her white shirt, stained with blood. Her eyes were wide open, staring blankly at him. She had been shot and the bullet punctured her left lung. Minho didn't know everything and he didn't want to either.

He felt like crying and puking. Currently he was sitting in Chan's lap, the older rocking him back and forth like a baby.

Minho didn't want to sleep anymore. He was going to get nightmares. The curtains were down and all doors in the house were locked.

There was only one thing that Minho wanted right now. Jisung. But Jisung wasn't there, he was somewhere else, probably in danger. He had run away from Minho and Minho still didn't know why.

"Minho we can't stay like this forever." Chan whispered softly.

"Yes we can." Minho stated, hugging Chan tighter.

Minho was shaking from fear and he could only think about who the heck walked around with a loaded gun. Chan started to rock him back and forth again.

It was running late and they had been sitting there for four hours. Their mother was working late that night. Minho fell asleep around 4am.

Chan laid him down in his bed and left. Minho didn't dream that night, not anything he could remember anyway.

✎ ✎ ✎

The next morning Minho woke up at 6am. So he barely slept two hours. He could hear how Chan made breakfast in the kitchen. His thought lingered around Jisung and Minji. The fear was not completely gone, but he mostly felt sad at the moment.

Minho stood up and opened his door. Chan was singing to the radio downstairs which made Minho want to go back to sleep again.

At last he decided to go down to his brother anyway. His mother was also in the kitchen. She hugged Minho tight and for at least twenty minutes.

"Are you okay?" She asked and held his face between her palms.

Minho nodded and gave her a smile that he hoped looked ensuring. Chan scoffed from where he stood beside the oven.

The family of three continued to make breakfast together. They sat down and ate together, like always. But a deafening silence laid over the kitchen table. Minho didn't like it.

When they had eaten breakfast Minho went up to his room and got dressed. Chan gave him a ride to school and then he was all alone, Changbin had texted him that he was sick and couldn't come to school.

This can't get worse, Minho thought.

He sighed and walked into the building. The hallways was quiet and everyone looked confused or sad. Two people dead in one week. It was terrifying.

Minho was probably the only one knowing why people died. And he wasn't happy about it.

His first period started in twenty minutes so he decided to find Hyunjin and talk to him.

After ten minutes looking for the boy he found him in the library with his boyfriend. He sat on the older's lap, they were reading a manga together.

"Uh, hi." Minho started, feeling awkward.

The boys looked up at him and Hyunjin smiled friendly. His boyfriend looked at him for three seconds before he continued to read the manga.

"Did you... never mind. I have to go, err, bye." Minho rushes off with burning cheeks, that was so awkward.

He could hear the couple giggling and whispering behind him.

"Hyunjin, who was that?"

"I don't know Woojin."

Minho ran to his class and sighed when he sat down in his desk. He's going to have to hide every time he sees Hyunjin from now on.

Suddenly his phone vibrated, signaling he got a text. Minho opened his phone and read the text.

[Unknown]
Hi Minho~~ It's funny that you're trying to figure out who I am. Are you perhaps excited to know? Anyway, everything is looking fine right now. No one is messing things up, no one's dying anytime soon. I hope you're having a great day,
sincerely your secret admirer~

✎ ✎ ✎

—a/n—

what did you think of the chapter?
do you ship 2jin?
anywayyyyyy
haveagreatdaygoodbye
-E