✎ letter twenty six

Minho couldn't fall asleep. He had been crying ever since Jeongin and the others came. Jisung had tried to comfort him, Chan too. But the tears didn't stop falling.

Jisung was peacefully sleeping beside him. He snored cutely. Minho shuffled closer to the younger boy, nuzzling his face in his chest. He felt a little bit safer in Jisung's arms. Minho's cheeks started to heat up. He fell asleep a few minutes later, listening to Jisung's heartbeat.

✎ ✎ ✎

The next day Minho woke up to Jisung giggling. Minho slowly opened his eyes and gave the other male a questioning look.

"You're drooling on my shoulder." Jisung giggled and stroke some hair out of Minho's face.

Minho hid his face in his hands as his cheeks heated up. How embarrassing.

Jisung just giggled at him. He hugged Minho and squealed. Minho removed his hands from his face and looked at Jisung. His hair was messy and his eyes were clear and bright, just like his smile.

"Do you like me?" Minho whispered, a blush spreading across his face.

Jisung's pretty eyes widened and he looked away. He was also blushing. He mumbled something Minho couldn't hear.

"Can you repeat?" Minho asked, still whispering.

"Y-yes." Jisung stuttered.

The boys locked eyes and Minho's heart started beating faster. It felt like the time stopped around them. It was just them, together against the world. Jisung leaned in and Minho's eyes flickered to the younger boy's lips. Just half a second later their lips touched.

Jisung's lips were so soft. His hair brushed against Minho's forehead. Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's waist and pulled him closer. Their lips moved over each other and Minho tangles his hands into Jisung's hair.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. The two boys separated quickly and Minho sat up in the bed. He was a blushing mess.

"Y-yes?" Minho said, he swore it was Chan.

But Jeongin was the one opening the door. First he looked shocked but then worried.

"Do you know where Chan is? We've been looking around the house for an hour. Jungkook though he was playing hide and seek." Jeongin said.

Jisung sat up in the bed. Minho's heart stopped.

"No, no, no, no! He can't go outside!" Minho yelled.

He got out of the bed and ran downstairs. Everyone was sitting in the kitchen. His mother was crying. Minho stood still. What was he supposed to do if Levi reached Chan before he did? He couldn't take loosing one more of the people he cared so much about.

Minho must go out and find Chan. If Levi finds him first it's too late.

✎ ✎ ✎

—a/n—

ksskskksks wrote one more chapter for you
hope you enjoyed :3
bye
-E