✎ letter four

Minho,

didn't I tell you it wasn't going to end well? Why didn't you listen? Right when I put the letter in your locker I saw you talking to Zara, again.

Anyway, she's out of the way now. You can calm down. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'll never hurt you.

She was very weak, easy to hold her still. Took very long to choke her to death though. Maybe twenty minutes. Usually it takes around fifteen.

Now now, that's in the past. I don't want you to think of that. Think of the future. We'll be together then. I'll finally going to be able to hold you in my arms. I can't wait.

I'll always love you,

sincerely your secret admirer~

Minho did puke this time, on the letter. People came rushing towards him. People he didn't even know. They asked questions and helped him on his feet.

He wanted to run away. But his legs didn't want to carry him. Jisung came running, his eyes wide.

"You didn't feel very well yesterday, so you shouldn't have come to school today!" He exclaimed, hugging Minho tightly.

Minho relaxed in Jisung's hold. Someone threw the letter in a trash can. His eyes scanned the corridor. Teachers and students were everywhere, looking worried or either disgusted at him.

One of them sent him that letter. One of them strangled Zara. One of them is a murder.

✎ ✎ ✎

Felix showed up not long after and took him to the nurse. He called Minho's mom and told her to come and pick up Minho.

"It's going to be okay." He said and petted Minho's forehead.

Minho didn't really believe what he said, but nodded anyway. He had the chance to ask Felix about his relationship with Changbin, but he could only think about that letter.

Jisung suddenly entered the room, looking worried. He sat down on the bed Minho was laying in.

"Sorry that I didn't follow you here, I had to do some stuff." Jisung explained softly, taking Minho's hand in his own.

Minho just nodded, afraid he would puke again if he opened his mouth. Someone opened the door, and that someone was Minho's brother.

"Chan, what are you doing here?" Minho asked, his voice shaky.

Chan smiled warmly at him. He patted his brothers hair.

"Mom was at work so she called me and told me to pick you up." Chan explained and help Minho sit up.

They said goodbye to Jisung and Felix, then they began their way out of the school. They got into Chan's car and Chan began to drive out of the parking lot.

A silence laid between them, but Minho didn't have any intention to break it. He was to tired to talk. An annoying voice in his head repeated the letter, again and again.

Minho shook his head. The person who wrote those letters were sick, mentally sick. Maybe he should tell someone about the letters?

Minho turned to look at his brother, he smiled back at Minho. He didn't know anything. No one knew anything about the letters. It would feel so much better if someone knew.

Just as Minho was about to tell Chan everything they pulled up beside their house. Chan stepped out of the car and closed the door after him.

Minho sighed and followed his brother inside. Not today, I'll tell him tomorrow, Minho thought.

"You'll have to stay at home tomorrow." Chan stated, hugging Minho tight.

Minho nodded and melted into Chan's arms. He gladly stayed at home, he hadn't gotten any letters here anyway. He always got them at school.

He felt safe there, in his brothers arms at home. But he somehow understood he'd never be safe anywhere.

Not with that boy alive.

✎ ✎ ✎

—a/n—

hola
so, i made chan minho's brother :3
lee chan :3
isn't that cute?
i hope you liked the chapter <3
bye friends
-E