✎ letter two

Minho,

I saw when your ripped my letter into two pieces and threw it into the trash can. My heart got ripped into two pieces in the same moment.

You can't just throw away something I put time and effort in. Please handle this letter with care and love. It's a part of my heart, that I give to you. Soon you'll have my whole heart. I'll be yours.

I hope you enjoyed your talk with Zara, because it'll be your last. I don't like when you talk to other people really. Changbin's okay though. He's just your friend.

But please don't talk to Zara, I don't want to do anything to her. She's just a little innocent girl.

Please take care of yourself,

sincerely your secret admirer~

Minho's blood froze to ice as he read the letter. Who was sending these?

He didn't want to handle the letter with care, and definitely not love. Minho ripped the paper into four pieces this time, throwing them into the trash can.

He's heart was beating fast and the adrenaline pumped in his veins. Whoever sent these letter were creeping Minho out.

Suddenly Jisung came up to him, his sunny smile disappeared when he saw Minho's pale face.

"Hyung what's wrong?" He asked, laying a hand on Minho's shoulder.

"Nothing, I just, don't feel very well." Minho told him.

His eyes were flickering around the corridor, looking at the students. One of them sent him kind of creepy love letters. When Minho thought about it, he was actually overreacting.

"You should go to the nurse." Jisung spoke.

"No it's okay. I'm going home now anyway." Minho ensured him, beginning to walk away.

But Jisung stopped him from going any further. He gripped Minho's arm tight.

"I was actually going to ask you when you could help me with maths. But you probably just want to go home now." Jisung said softly.

"No it's okay. I can help you today if you want to." Minho said, something making it impossible to focus on Jisung.

It felt like someone was watching him. Staring and glaring. He looked around, seeing nothing but students. No one seemed to look in his direction.

Jisung's soft giggle brought him back to earth. The younger boys eyes were shining brightly, just like his smile.

"Thank you, Hyung. Shall we go?" Jisung spoke, letting go of Minho's arm.

Minho nodded. He closed his locker and they began to make their way out of school. Minho saw Changbin and Felix talking to each other. He had to ask Changbin about it later.

Jisung saw when Minho looked at Changbin and Felix. A smile formed on his lips.

"Aren't they cute together?" He asked, watching as the Australian laughed at something Changbin said.

"They are." Minho confirmed smiling.

They exited the building, starting to walk away from the school grounds. Minho felt light and happy. The nagging feeling due to the letter was gone.

Suddenly Zara approached them. Her dark hair fell over her shoulders in perfect waves, like always.

"Hi Minho and Jisung!" She greeted.

"Hi Zara." Jisung greeted back, smiling slightly at her.

Minho's stomach turned unpleasant. He remembered the letter, it stood he shouldn't talk to Zara. For some reason Minho looked around them, no one near.

"Hi." He said at last.

"I was wondering if you could help me in maths, I'm so failing." Zara whined.

Minho cleared his throat. It felt weird having two people ask for help with math. But it was probably just a coincidence.

But before Minho could say anything Jisung spoke up first.

"Oh, me too. That's fun, then we all three can study maths together!" Jisung said cheerily.

Zara agreed. Minho didn't think it would be so much fun. He didn't like maths. The only reason why he was going to help Jisung was because he couldn't resist the younger.

He didn't know why, but he just couldn't.

✎ ✎ ✎

—a/n—

second chapter :3 hope you enjoyed
I really like writing this book so I hope you like reading it
bye friendsss
-E