✎ letter three

Minho, my Minho...

I see you don't care about what I say, but you should.

You ripped the letter apart again, and you talked to Zara again. It's sickening how stubborn you can be sometimes.

You can at least save the letters somewhere, don't rip them into pieces.

And talking about ripping things into pieces, quit talking to Zara. It's not gonna end well. She might get ripped apart, the pieces of her thrown into a river.

Be carful of who you talk to, you can't trust everybody Minho...

Sincerely your secret admirer~

Minho's stomach clenched, threatening to throw his lunch up. His heartbeat sped up, beating loud enough for him to hear.

It was students everywhere. Any of them could've sent him this letter. But whoever did, was a psychopath.

Minho was afraid the letters words were going to become true one day, so he folded the letter and put it in his locker, closing it afterwards. He could see that Changbin was walking his way, so he put on a poker face.

"Hi Changbin." Minho greeted, trying to calm himself down.

"Hi Minho." Changbin squealed.

It was first now Minho noticed the shorter's red tinted cheeks. Oh my God, what had happen?

"Changbin... why are you blushing?" Minho asked, a smirk forming on his lips.

"I-I, I'm not!" Changbin yelled, hitting his friend with all the force he got.

Minho winced. Changbin was actually really strong. He's going to get a bruise.

"Okay, whatever you say, shortie." Minho said, making Changbin glare at him.

His cheeks were still pink. Minho was about to ask his friend about the history homework when Levi and Alex came up to them.

"Hi, have you seen Zara?" Alex asked.

Changbin looked at Minho, raising an eyebrow. Minho hadn't seen Zara that day, not at all.

"No we haven't." Minho answered, he couldn't help but get worried.

Levi sighed, his head hanging. He smiled weakly. Minho didn't know Levi's relationship with Zara, but he knew they were pretty close.

Suddenly the four boys heard a scream. It made shivers run down Minho's spine. The voice, he recognized the voice. Minho didn't waste any time to run towards the scream, it came from the boys bathrooms.

Minho entered, instantly seeing Jisung there. His eyes were wide and his face pale. He was sitting on the floor, holding his head and shaking it.

"Jisung, what's wrong?" Minho asked worriedly, sitting down beside Jisung.

People were coming to the bathroom, even girls. Everyone looked either worried or curios.

Jisung looked up into Minho's eyes. His eyes were gleaming of tears.

"Zara." Jisung said, his voice shaky.

He pointed towards a bathroom stall. Minho furrowed his eyebrows. What was he trying to tell him?

Minho stood up and walked over to the stall Jisung had pointed at. He opened the door to the stall and froze.

On the toilet seat sat Zara. Her skin was as white as snow and her fingertips lightly blue, just like her lips. Her dark eyes started blankly at him. She was dead, very dead.

The letter he got. Minho felt like puking again, his stomach clenching unpleasing. Black dots started to dance in front of his vision. He quickly looked away, going back to sit beside Jisung.

Chaos had broken loose around them. But they noticed nothing. People were running around, screaming or crying. Someone called 911.

Minho's heart was beating hard and fast. He was prepared to run if he had to. Zara had gotten murdered, on a toilet. Minho hadn't seen any blood, so could she have gotten poisoned?

Minho flinched when someone laid a hand on his shoulder. It was only Levi. He looked like he was in pain. His mouth moved but Minho didn't hear what he said.

Jisung was sobbing beside him. Minho turned his head towards the younger boy. He was afraid, afraid that maybe one of his friends would be the next victim.

✎ ✎ ✎

—a/n—

blood, blood, murder
lol this book is crap
bye
-E