✎ letter five

When the doorbell rang Minho hurried to the door. Just the sight of the blonde boy made him happier.

"Hi Hyung." Jisung greeted softly.

"Hi Jisung." Minho responded, smiling at the younger.

Since Chan had told Minho to not leave the house Jisung had to come to him to get help with math. They went up to Minho's room and sat down. Before Minho got to say anything Jisung spoke up first.

"Were you and Zara close?" He asked, looking up at Minho with gleaming eyes.

Minho's heart stopped for a second and then started to beat again.

"No we weren't. We knew each other's names, and that pretty much it." Minho said, his voice shaky.

Jisung nodded. A silence laid in between them and Minho felt uncomfortable. Jisung fidgeted, he seemed uncomfortable too.

"Do you... want help with that?" Minho asked and pointed towards Jisung's math book.

He'd had to swallow a few times before he was able to say the sentence. Jisung nodded and Minho shuffled closer. Soon they sat on the floor together, shoulders brushing.

✎ ✎ ✎

After half an hour Minho got bored. Jisung was yawning and stretching his arms.

"I should probably go home now." Jisung stated, looking at the clock.

Minho follow Jisung down to the hall. Jisung opened the door and was about to go out, but for some reason he hesitated. He just stood there, looking back at Minho.

Minho felt the urge to hug him. So he did. He wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist and pressed himself against the younger.

Jisung stiffened by his action, but melted into the hug. They hugged each other tight and Minho never wanted to let go.

"Am I interrupting something?"

Minho and Jisung jumped apart, their cheeks glowing red. Chan giggled at them and ruffled Minho's hair.

"Bye Jisung." Minho whispered.

"Bye Hyung." Jisung responded and started to walk home.

Minho closed the door after the younger and sighed. His cheeks were still burning hot. Chan looked utterly amused.

"What is it?" Minho snapped.

Chan started to laugh. He ruffled Minho's hair again, a bright smile on his lips.

"You two are cute together." Chan stated and started to walk into the kitchen.

Minho stood there chocked. He didn't know what to say so he ran up to his room. He closed the door and hid under his blanket. The blush on his cheeks didn't go away.

A smile crept onto his lips. When he closed his eyes he saw Jisung's smile. Minho giggled without a reason and hugged his pillow tight. That reminded him of when he hugged Jisung.

"Minho what are you doing?"

Minho screamed as he fell out of the bed. Chan frightened him. His brother was now laughing so much he started to cry.

"Why are you laughing?" Minho asked and stood up.

"Oh, nothing. But seriously, what were you doing? You were giggling like crazy." Chan said and smirked.

Before Minho could say anything Chan gasped. He smirked and started to walk towards Minho.

"You're scaring me. Chan, what are you doing?" Minho asked, taking a step back.

"Are you... in love with Jisung?" Chan asked.

"No I'm not!" Minho yelled, but his cheeks tinted red.

"Oh I think you are!"

Minho pushed him out of the room and locked the door. Chan just laughed at him.

"I actually came to give you a letter." Chan said from the other side of the door. He pushed a letter under the door.

Minho picked up the letter. It was a normal paper folded twice. Minho shrugged.

"It's probably from your lover boy!" Chan shouted from downstairs.

Minho ignored him and unfolded the letter. His heart stopped when he started to read.

Minho,

I hope you're okay. But I didn't write this letter just to ask you if you're okay or not.

This boy. Cute and fluffy, sweet and soft. I think you know who I mean. Han Jisung. That little innocent boy.

He worries me. You seem to care about him. That's fine, but he seems to like you. And that's definitely not fine.

I'm afraid I'll have to get him out of the way...

Sincerely your secret admirer~

a/n—

you still think it's jisung?
think again friends
-E