✎ letter twenty nine

At 4am Minho climbed out of his bed. Jisung mumbled something in his sleep and grabbed after Minho. He walked out of the room and left Jisung in the bed. He saw earlier where Jisung had hid the gun. He was going to take it back. Levi had to pay for what he did.

Minho walked down the stairs and into the living room. He checked under the couch and it was still there. He took the gun and walked back up to his room. He hid it in a drawer, then he went back to the bed.

Jisung immediately wrapped his arms around Minho's waist and dragged him closer. He buried his face in Minho's neck and let out a sigh. His heartbeat was steady and calming. Minho closed his eyes and listened to Jisung's heart. It was still beating. He was going to make sure it continued to beat. Soon he fell asleep in Jisung's arms.

✎ ✎ ✎

Levi rushed pass the students in the hallway. He wasn't going to get late to his history class. Just when he rounded a corner he ran into someone. They stumbled and fell. Levi let out a scream when he felt his ankle twist.

"Oh my God. Did you hurt yourself?" Levi looked up into a pair of brown eyes.

He recognized the boy as Lee Minho. He looked completely unharmed. He stood up and brushed off his pants. He reached out a hand for Levi to take. Levi took it and stood up. It hurt when he tried to stand on his left foot. He whined and lifted the foot of the ground.

"Did you sprain your ankle? I'm so clumsy. I should've seen where I was going. I'm sorry." Minho said and crouched down to pick up Levi's things.

He helped Levi to the nurse office. There were no one there. Minho sighed and helped Levi lay down on the bed. He placed Levi's foot higher up.

"Does it hurt badly?" Minho asked and Levi nodded immediately.

He hadn't sprained an ankle before. He had barely hurt himself at all. Pain was something new to him. People always talked about what they had broken or where they were in pain. Levi didn't understand them at all, they were weird. But spraining an ankle hurt like hell. Tears formed in Levi's eyes.

Minho seemed to panic. He searched the nurse office for painkillers. He found them and poured water into a glass. He helped Levi sit up and gave him the painkillers and the glass of water. Levi took the painkillers and swallowed them down with water. Minho gently pushed him down against the mattress. It became quiet.

The door to the nurse office opened and the nurse came in. She gasped and rushed to Levi.

"Oh my! Have you sprained your ankle? Poor you." She said and sat down on the bed.

Levi nodded slowly. This woman was annoying. Minho scratches his neck.

"I have to go now. Bye Levi." He said and walked out.

The nurse kept on talking but Levi didn't listen to her. His mind was filled with Minho. His beautiful eyes and soft voice. He was really kind. Levi smiled weakly and felt his heart beat faster. What was this new feeling?

✎ ✎ ✎

—a/n—

so i decided to update again since i haven't updated in like forever
hope you enjoyed and what do you think of Levi's flashback?
bye
-E