✎ letter sixteen

Minho sat down on the bed and stroke some hair out of Jisung's face. He could hear his own heartbeat.

"Jisung, wake up." He said, shaking Jisung a little bit.

Jisung's eyes fluttered open and he looked at Minho with half closed eyelids. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"What time is it?" He asked, his voice raspy.

"Um, 11pm." Minho answered.

Jisung yawned again and looked behind Minho and saw Chan. He looked back at Minho and raised an eyebrow.

"What is it? Has something happened?" Jisung asked, sitting up.

"We just want to ask some questions about the letters." Chan said and smiled softly at Jisung as he sat down on a chair.

Jisung stiffened. He nodded anyway though and shuffled closer to Minho, probably without noticing it himself.

"Do you know who sends those letters to Minho?" Chan asked.

Jisung nodded and laid his head against Minho's shoulder. Minho's heart was beating fast and he didn't know if it was due to Jisung's actions or fear.

"Who?" Chan questioned.

"I c-can't tell you." Jisung said hurriedly and shook his head.

"Why not?" Minho asked while Jisung wrapped his arms around his waist.

Jisung just shook his head again, hiding his face in Minho's chest. Chan furrowed his brows.

"Why not?" He repeated.

"H-he told me he w-would kill me if I said anything." Jisung whispered, his eyes flickering around the room.

"But he won't know if you tell us." Minho told him, laying a hand in his head.

Jisung didn't say anything, he just laid still. He could hear Minho's heartbeat beating at the same rhythm as his own.

Suddenly the doorbell rang from downstairs. Chan stood up and went downstairs. It became quiet in Minho's room and neither of the boys had any intentions to break the silence.

Chan came up after some time, papers in his hand. He gave the papers to Minho. It was homework, and a folded paper. Minho swallowed.

"Who gave you this?" Minho asked and showed Chan the folded paper.

"I don't know, but when I asked him he said Changbin gave it to him." Chan answered.

Changbin? That was weird. Minho opened the letter slowly, not recognizing the handwriting. That was also weird.

Minho,

I don't know what the fuck you've gotten yourself into, but it's nothing good.

There's a gun pointed at my head as I'm writing this. This boy is crazy and fucking insane. If I were you I'd flee the country.

Anyway, he told me to tell you that the time's running out. If you don't give him Jisung he'll kill us all. I don't know how many we are, but maybe seven?

Changbin is here. I want to save him, and you probably want to save him to. So for fucks sake, give him Jisung.

Minho, it's one human or seven. Use your head, you really want us to die?

sincerely Felix

Minho lowered the paper and jisung gasped beside him. He had read the letter over his shoulder.

What was he supposed to do? He couldn't just give Jisung to his secret admirer, but he didn't want Felix and Changbin to die. Or any other people.

"What does it say?" Chan asked.

"He's telling me that if I don't give him Jisung he'll kill Changbin, Felix and some more people." Minho whispered.

It became quiet and the only thing that could be heard was their heartbeats. Minho didn't know what to do. His hands were shaking and his heartbeat racing. He wasn't giving away Jisung. Never in his life. But how could he leave Changbin and Felix to die?

✎ ✎ ✎

—a/n—

Sorry for the kind of late update
I'll try to update a little faster
hope you enjoyed
and what do you think Minho is going to do?
bye
-E