✎ letter twenty one

Minho buried his head in Jisung's chest, starting to sob. Jisung wrapped his arms around his waist, whispering softly in his ears. Minho started to sob harder.

"Minho it's not your fault." Jisung said and stroke his back.

Minho hugged the younger tighter. He had made his secret admirer kill another person. He was a monster.

"It's all my fault! I'm a horrible person! If I weren't alive nothing of this would've happened! It's my fault! I should just give myself—"

Minho was cut of by Jisung's lips on his own. He opened his tightly closed eyes. Jisung pulled away, his cheeks glowing red.

"You're talking too much nonsense..." he mumbled, looking away.

Minho looked away too, feeling shy for some reason. The feeling of Jisung's lips lingered on his own. He looked back at Jisung. He was now very aware he was sitting in Jisung's lap, hugging him tight. Jisung's cheeks grew hotter and he glared at Minho.

"Why are you staring at me?" Jisung mumbled.

"You're beautiful." Minho blurted out.

Both his and Jisung's cheeks became hotter and redder. Jisung said something Minho could hear in a high pitched voice.

"W-what did you say?" Minho asked.

"Nothing!" Jisung yelled and hid his face in his hands.

Jisung being shy made Minho shy. He wanted to move away from Jisung's lap, but at the same time not.

Minho glanced at Jisung, his cheeks heating up. The younger boy avoided his eyes at all cost. Minho leaned in, his eyes lingering on the boy's lips.

"Mind if I—" Minho said, his sentence disappearing when their lips connected.

Jisung closed his eyes tightly and kissed Minho back. The kiss lasted for four seconds before Chan opened the door to Minho's room.

Jisung pushed Minho off of his lap and ran out of the room. Minho didn't bother standing up from the floor. He glared at Chan.

"Why do you always have to ruin everything?" Minho asked.

"Sorry..." Chan said, scratching his nape.

Silence laid in between them and Minho sighed. He could still feel Jisung's lips against his own.

"Can I come to your wedding?" Chan suddenly asked.

Minho choked on the air he was breathing and started to cough.

"We aren't getting married!" Minho exclaimed.

"Not yet." Chan sang and walked out of the room.

Minho sighed once again, a smile playing on his lips. It was a sad smile. He didn't even know if they all would make it out of this alive. He felt like crying, but no tears came.

✎ ✎ ✎

The sun warmed Minho's face. He had decided to go out for a walk (with a knife in his pocket of course). He felt peaceful even though he knew a murder was on the loose.

Jisung and his mother was at home making dinner. Chan had been calling the police again when Minho left. He really couldn't remember the time he was able to sleep at night. The shadows in his room looked scary and even with Jisung in his arms he felt afraid.

Minho sighed and walked faster, the school coming in sight. He didn't like the school after everything that had happened in it.

Minho looked away from the school, his eyes falling on a familiar person. He stopped and gripped the knife in his pocket. He wasn't going to trust anyone.

"Hi Levi."

✎ ✎ ✎

—a/n—

hola
a little bit minsung in this chapter
it's so little minsung in this book i am so sorry
read princess instead or something like that
i'll try to put in more minsung
anyway, hope you enjoyed
byeee
-E