✎ letter seven

Minho,

did you have fun yesterday with Jisung? Sure looked like you did, but that's not important now. I've heard from one of my friends, Jeongin, that you have more admirers.

Do you know who Choi Minji is? Maybe, maybe not. I don't know, and I don't care. Jeongin told me she likes you, romantically. I'm afraid I'll have to get her out of the way.

Remember this Minho, you can't believe what everyone tells you, but you can believe everything I tell you.

Because the things I tell you will come true, I can ensure you that.

Minji isn't safe anywhere, I'll find her, and I'll kill her. But not today. Maybe tomorrow, I have things to do today. Jeongin also told me your number, so now I can text you. Isn't that lovely?

I can—

Minho didn't finish the letter and he didn't want to. He folded it and put it in his back pack. Yang Jeongin, a boy everyone liked. Could he really befriend a murder? However, Minho had to talk to him.

And Choi Minji, who even was that? He had to find her, and warn her. Minho closed his locker and rushed of, he had to ask Kim Seungmin, he knew everyone in this damn school.

He found Seungmin in the library ten minutes later, reading Sherlock or whatever.

"Hi Seungmin." Minho said, sitting down in front of the boy.

He looked up at Minho and raised an eyebrow. He looked annoyed.

"I know you probably don't want to be disturbed while reading that book of yours, but I need to know which class Choi Minji goes in." Minho said quickly.

"Why? Do you perhaps like her?" Seungmin asked, not actually interested, he was just being annoying.

"Maybe, just tell me which class she goes in."

"She goes in Jeongin's class. Now, fuck off."

Minho scoffed and walked away. Seungmin sure was mean and annoying even though he had the cutest face ever.

He hurried to Jeongin's home classroom. People were still in there, doing math or whatever.

Minho opened the door and everyone's heads turned his way. His heartbeat sped up and he scanned the room, no one but Jeongin was familiar.

"I'm looking for Choi Minji..." Minho began and everyone looked confused.

They were all younger than him and he knew no one of them. Jeongin was just Felix' friend. A girl with short black hair stood up, her cheeks a pinkish color.

"T-that's me." She stuttered.

Minho walked up to her, grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the classroom. Everyone looked at them with wide eyes. The teacher was too chocked to do anything.

Minji looked confused and her cheeks were on fire. Minho looked around them, no one was near. He held her shoulders and began to speak.

"You're in danger, you can't be alone today. You have to stay at a friends house, and be sure no one knows where you are." Minho whispered, looking over his shoulder every second.

Minji blinked a few times and loosed herself from Minho's grip. She looked confused and worried, her gaze flickering around the corridor.

"This feels like a dream..." Minji said, slapping herself lightly.

"It's not! You need to believe me! Please, you have to believe me Minji!" Minho begged.

Panic wasn't far away, if she took everything for a joke she would die. Alex would kill her. Suddenly everything felt hopeless and impossible. She just stood there in front of him, gaze on the ground.

"I have to go back, sorry." She mumbled and walked back into her classroom.

Minho sighed and sat down with his back against the wall. He failed. She's going to die due to him. He suddenly felt like crying.

What the heck had happened to his life?

✎ ✎ ✎

—a/n—

so, do you think minji's going to die?
or will she hide?
thanks for 100 reads btw :3
-E