❃| 𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬

∴━━━✿━━━∴

∴━━━✿━━━∴

• when Jisoo is angry enough to yell, she yells in a daegu accent.

Tatsu explained that with her always being around her father when she was a toddler, she acquired it that way. She kept hearing her dad having arguments with her uncle and the daegu satoori would just jump out heavily and Jisoo had been doing it ever since.

• when she is lying, she would always scratch her arm. Always.

• she has a tendency to mumble in Japanese really fast when she's thinking to herself. She once yelled at Taehyung on japanese for touching her song book without asking.

He thought it was hot- i mean, cute.

• she will not sleep unless Jin or Namjoon come into her room and give her a kiss. Absolutely not.

• jisoo has a habit of not telling people when she's upset. Even though it shows through her eyes, she would not talk about it and is good at holding grudges. ( though she rarely does )

• when travelling on their private plane, she always sits next to Namjoon because she feels safe with him when they are taking off ( she's scared of planes when they take off )

• when Jisoo can't sleep at night, she goes to Yoongi for comfort.

• when she's excited, she balls up her fist and shakes them in a cute manner.

she tilts her head when she's confused. ( it's like a puppy )

• when she's scared, she calls for Jin or runs to him

• when she shy, she waves her hand in front of her ( like Taemin from Shinee does )

• when she's focused on music and rehearsals, her faces turns cold and stoic ( a super intimidating bitch face )

a u t h o r s n o t e

again, this has no context. I just wanted to do this because its cute.

Don't forget to comment and vote
Love ya!