❃| silent treatment

Again, dont take this seriously. It makes a good story. I am not making Halsey a villain or anything so dont ask. I don't even care of she their official girl or whatever.

The memes are funny.

Besides I gotta balance the good and bad. Everything doesn't have to be all sunshine and rainbows in this book, idols argue and get mad at each other like normal people. It happens.

Hope you enjoy the drama
Don't forget to comment and vote

________________

"I would like to be the first person to say I told every single person in this car that something like this would happen if you kept up your behavior."

Jin spoke up after five minutes of silent driving.

After arriving in Los Angeles for the BBMAS, the group has had to do many interviews and one of them had Halsey with them. Of course, Halsey and the group have gotten closer since their first encounter and their friendship only blossomed more after collaborating on Boy with Luv.

Jisoo made another western celebrity best friend. Counting Dua Lipa and Camila Cabello. She was happy to work with Halsey for their performance.

Now, when they said that Halsey was their official girl, she will and has admitted that she felt a bit jealous by that comment.

And not in a malicious way. Halsey wasn't at fault to this. There was no reason to be mad at her. She loved her a lot. The only reason she felt that way was because she practically grew up with the boys.

Since she was 11, she's been with them ever since. She would have thought she was the official girl but after talking about it to both Yoongi and Jungkook, she realized that it was just a fading feeling. Nothing to be worried about.

Truthfully, she didn't know why she ever thought about that. She just needed to talk to someone about it so it can go away. And it did.

That was over as soon as it came.

Before all of that, Jisoo called her mom, like she normally did, to check in on everyone back at home. Her mom told her that while she and Mina were flying to Tokyo for a Burberry photoshoot, Mina got really sick and had to skip the first day of the shoot.

That made Jisoo feel so bad. She wasn't there for her baby sister because of her being an idol. And to top it off, she had been missing her family more than usual.

Which only made her close herself because she didn't want to burden the group over her momentary sadness.

So in secret, she had been calling her mom, getting updates on Mina's health and just worrying about her. Especially since she was across the world right now.

Which was why she had been a bit distant to the group during rehearsals. She had been thinking about her sister so much that sometimes, she would space out and not notice it.

Now, everything would've just been kept at that calm level had not she opened her groupchat late night in her hotel room.