❃| savage madam jessica park • 2

Y'all better comment the fuck out of this. This is 2000 words long.

To say the least, Jisoo was MAD mad.
Like, if looks could kill, he would be dead right now. And the sad thing about it is, she wasn't going to act out in front of the cameras and ruin anything for them.

Jisoo knew how to show she was mad at the members while keeping it so discreet from the fans and anyone.

She was that good.

And since they were at the BBMAs red carpet, where no doubt they will be asking her a lot of questions regarding celebrity crushes and stuff ( just because she was the only girl, which was ridiculous ) Taehyung knew she knew how to push his buttons.

"Jisoo, ma'am, you are looking so beautiful tonight!" A very flamboyant male interviewer said as they walked the red carpet.

He was from entertainment weekly, meaning that this interview will be televised.

"Thank you, really." Jisoo thanked with a dazzling smile.

"I have to ask and I know you're probably tired of hearing this but, who do you want to collaborate with?"

Jisoo hummed while everyone waited. She suddenly got a person in her head and looked back at the guy.

"Harry Styles!" She said cheerfully.

"She also has a thing for him." Namjoon added playfully, making her smack his arm. Exposing yet another crush of hers.

"You like the British boys?"

"I love his accent and this maybe weird but I've always wanted to touch his hair."

While everyone else was laughing and joking, Taehyung kept peeking at Jisoo as she completely ignored his looks.

"But Ed Sheeran is still number one." She quickly added. "He's my official boy. He's ARMYS  official boy, as well. Our only boy."

"So the group has an official girl and boy? That's so cute." The interviewer laughed out a little.

"Yes, we have Halsey but ARMY and I have Ed Sheeran as well."

"He's a really cool guy." Namjoon agreed as they moved onto the next topic.

And the petty just kept piling up and up as the night went on. Taehyung, Jisoo and Jungkook sat together during the show and he was getting increasingly frustrated with what Jisoo was saying.

"I can't wait to perform with Halsey unnie." Jisoo whispered while they watched the show. "I only wish we could perform with Ed Sheeran. That would've been cool."

"I know right?" Jungkook agreed with her. "I wish he could have sung on Make it Right."

( like I really wished that could've happened! That would have been so cool )

"Do you think he's here tonight?"

"I didn't see him."