❃| expecting: mini chapter 3/7

majority voted Jungkook to be next so here it is, don't forget to comment and vote! By the way, sorry that this was short. Next one will be longer

Also, I kinda lied to you all about her husband being an actor.

You'll see 😉

"I'm a little scared, Jisoo." Jungkook chuckled, watching her set to the camera on his car dashboard.

"You sound like Yoongi." She joked, sitting back.

Jungkook chuckled again, beginning to look around himself. The last time she included him in her videos, he was being pranked.

"Is this another prank? I told you I was sorry for eating the last piece of pizza."

"No, it's not about the pizza. I have something to tell you." Jisoo said, giggling. "A confession."

"Mrs. Park - Morimoto, I am married." Jungkook comically said, making her laugh. "What would my wife think?"

"Shut up!" She exclaimed, smacking his arm. "I have some news for you and I want the viewers to see your reaction."

"Juat lay it on me,"

Jisoo suddenly pulled out an orange folder and gave it to him.

Jungkook suspiciously took it, still wondering if this was a prank or not.

"So, this won't explode if I open it?"

"Oh my god, just open it!"

Jungkook undid the opening and pulled out the photos from the folder.

When he realized what kind they were, Jungkook looked back at Jisoo. He could feel his eyes watering at that moment.

"You're fucking pregnant?!" He yelled suddenly, making her laugh. "You're having a child?!"

"Yeah."

"Like a human tamagachi is growing inside of you as we speak!"

"Yes, Jungkook, I am with child." Jisoo said as she began to tear up. "Its a little boy and his name is going to be Namjoon."

Jungkooks eyes widened. Shocked by the news.

"You're telling me, little man is gonna be a little genius?!" Jungkook gasped. "Anyone named Namjoon will be a genius."

"Haha! That's you're only concern?"

"At the moment, it is!"

━━━━   ❁     ❁    ❁ ━━━━

"When did we get old enough to have families?" Jungkook asked, looking at the photos.

"We grew up, dude." Jisoo replied, leaning back.

"Yeah but like when did you get old enough to be a mom?" He asked again, laughing a little. "You have a baby inside of you. . . . I'M STILL A BABY AND I HAVE A BABY!"

Jisoo laughed, clapping her hands.

━━━━   ❁     ❁    ❁ ━━━━

"Little Namjoonie is gonna look like you, I can tell."

"Why does everyone say that?"

"Because we just know." Jungkoom answered. "Hes gonna look like you and even have your blue eyes. . . . Oh shit, what if he has blue eyes like you?!"

Jisoo smiled, watching him get more excited at the thought.

"Imagine a baby boy just smiling and laughing with your blue eyes! Oh I hope he has your eyes!"

"What if he doesn't?"

"He's still gonna be Uncle Kookies favorite nephew, regardless."

━━━━   ❁     ❁    ❁ ━━━━

"Hey, I wanna tell you something, kid." Jungkook spoke to her stomach.

"I know this world can be scary and lonely but remember, you have a father who loves you, a mommy who will do anything for you and 7 of the coolest uncles in the world.

And the coolest one is gonna be right there for you. Always."

Jisoo smiled, feeling tears fall out of her eyes. If they were this loving to her unborn son, imagine how they will be when hes actually born.