When Your Sick

(Y/n)'s POV

I swear I hate winter so much. When it rolled around it meant that it was time for the weather to make people sick. I ended up catching a cold from Rosalina which led me to my current situation. I was laying down in my bed with an ice pack on my head, next to my bed was a trash can filled with tissues. I was watching (Y/f/s) on the t.v. when my phone started ringing. I shifted myself so I was in a sitting position and reached over and grabbed my phone.

I hit the answer button and bursted out into a coughing fit before I could say something to the person on the other end. "(Y/n) are you okay?!" I heard a worried Marth say. "Yeah, I'm fine I just have cold," I said to him trying to reassure him that I'm fine. "Your clearly not okay I'm coming over to your place right now," he said to me,"But-" I was about to protest when he cut me off. "No buts, I'm coming over right now whether you want me to or not," he said to me sternly before cutting off the call.

I sighed before setting my phone back on to my nightstand. I don't want him to get sick from taking care me. I fixed the blanket I was under and then went back to laying down. Within a minute I drifted off to sleep. I woke up a few hours later when I heard my bed room door open. "Hey princess how are you feeling?" I turned my head into the direction of boyfriend and saw him with a bowl of chicken soup. "Hey, I'm feeling a bit better," I said while giving him a weak smile.

I moved myself so I was sitting up and I was about to take the soup when he said,"Nope, I'm gonna feed you." I was about to protest when he held up the spoon to my mouth. "You always take care of me whenever I get hurt or when I'm feeling sick, so let me return the favor to you," he said to me making me speechless. I took the spoonful of the soup and he continued to feed me until the bowl was empty. Right after that he played (Y/f/m) on Netflix and then we both cuddled up.

"So, do I get a kiss as a reward," he said to me with a smirk while leaning closer to my face. My face blushed furiously, and I covered his mouth with my hand to stop him. "I can't if I give you a kiss then you'll get sick," I said to him while giggling at his pouty face. "Can I get a kiss on the cheek at least?" He said to me with puppy eyes. Damn it he knows I can't resist the eyes. "Awww fine only because I can't resist, but it's only a kiss on the cheek. Got it?" I said to him sternly with a blush on my face because of his cuteness.

"Yeah I got it," he said to me with a mischievous look that I missed. I moved to go and kiss his cheek when he quickly turned his face so I ended up kissing his lips instead. He pulled away quickly and started laughing at my now red face. I grabbed a pillow from my bed and started beating him up with it. "You dummy now your gonna get sick!" I yelled at him playfully. He was laughing while he grabbed the pillow from me to cease my attacks.

"Okay okay I see your point, but even if I get sick it would still be worth it in the end," he said to me with a smile on his face after he calmed himself down. I smiled back him and gave him a hug that he returned right away. "I love you so much, your always there to help me feel better," I said to him while looking into his eyes with a smile. "I love you too (Y/n) your always helping me feel better too," he said to me with a grin.

1 week later....

Marth got sick after I told him not kiss me on the lips. "I told you this was gonna happen," I said to him with a sigh. I hate how he looked so tired it's like him to have no energy. "It was still worth it though," he said to me before sneezing right after.

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed reading this. Requests are still open so feel free to give them. Please vote and comment. Bye.