Marth x (Fallen Angel) Reader

(Y/n)'s POV

Anger was all I felt when I fell. I was the best out of all of them, I was God's favorite for crying out loud! But after one slip up, I got kicked out, all because the human I was assigned to protect somehow saw me. I always made sure to hide myself so they wouldn't see me, but it didn't work for some reason. They could sense that my presence was there even though I hid from them. The presence of an angel being revealed to their assigned human was one of the worse crimes that you could commit, and getting kicked out was the price I had to pay. 

I fell to Earth at a great speed. I soon hit the ground, landing in a crouching position with my wings expanded. Thankfully I didn't lose my wings, but they were now the color of black coal, signaling that I fell. This wouldn't have happened if that human hadn't seen me! My wings retracted itself so it was hidden. I needed to find a place to stay for now, it looked like it was almost pitch black outside.

I looked around at my surroundings, and it appeared I landed on a deserted road. There were buildings lined up on the side of the road, some of them looked like it was still open while others were not. This wasn't the first time I walked the Earth. I would usually head back to heaven at some point, except this time I will never be able to go back. That very thought made my heart sink. I made my way on to the side walk, and began my search for somewhere to stay.

While I was looking, I ended up roughly crashing into something, well someone. My bottom hit the ground,"Ow," I mumbled and I winced in pain. "Are you okay?" The person I'm assuming I bumped into asked me. They offered their hand to me to help me up which I accepted. "Yeah I'm.....fine," My eyes widened in surprise at the person in front of me who looked as equally surprised as I am. 

It was him. Standing in front of me was the cause of my situation, the human Marth, the guy I was suppose to watch over. "It's you," I said coldly to him with narrowed eyes. I didn't even bother to hide my dislike towards him. Marth flinched at the tone of my voice,"You're mad at me," he stated. "I obviously am because you got me kicked out from heaven!" I snapped at him. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were gonna get kicked for being seen by me." Marth said.

"Whatever," I responded, the damage was already done. It's not like any of this is gonna affect him anyway, he'll get a replacement angel to watch over him. I walked pass Marth and I continued my search. "Wait!" I heard him call out to me. I stopped walking, and I turned around and looked at him. "What are you looking for?" Marth asked me. "It's none of your business," I spat at him. 

"Are you sure about that? Because it looks to me like you need somewhere stay, considering the fact that you have nowhere to go now because you got kicked out." Marth said to me. I was speechless, was it that obvious. "Looks like I was right since you're not saying anything," he said with a smirk. My face flushed in embarrassment,"I do have a place to stay for your information, I just... lost my way there," I lied horribly.

"Yeah sure you do," Marth said sarcastically before he walked more closer to me, and grabbed my hand and started walking me somewhere. "Let go of me!" I demanded while I struggled to get my hand out of his iron grip. Marth ignored me, and continued walking me for another good few minutes. "Were here," Marth said but he didn't let go of my hand. In front of me was a place I knew all to well. His home.

He fished out the key to the front door from his pocket and unlocked the door. We went inside, and Marth released my hand from his grip. "I'll go get something for you to sleep in," he said to me before he descended upstairs. I observed my surroundings. When I use to watch over him, I had to go everywhere he went. Marth came back downstairs, and tossed me a shirt and  pair of sweatpants.

"The bathroom is over there so you can go change," Marth directed me. "Okay," I responded before I made my way into the bathroom. I changed into the shirt which fell above my knees, and I had to roll up the waist of the sweatpants a couple of times to fit me properly. Once I was done, I exited the bathroom. "I'll show you my room so you can sleep there," Marth said to me. I nodded and I followed him upstairs.

We walked into his room. "I can sleep on the floor, and you can sleep on my bed," Marth said to me while placing a pillow, and blanket on the floor for himself. I crawled into his bed, and made myself comfortable under the blankets. There was a moment of silence between us. "Hey Marth," I said to him. "Yeah?" He responded,"Thanks for everything today, I really appreciate it," I said to him. I'm really grateful for what he did.

"No problem," Marth responded to me. "I have a question for you," he said to me. "What is it?" I asked him. "What's your name?" He asked me. "(Y/n)," I responded,"It's a nice name," Marth complimented. "Thank you," I said to him. A few minutes passed, and I heard soft snores coming from the floor. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself. I'm gonna give him another chance.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this. Requests are closed now so I won't be taking anyone's requests. I'm in the process of rewriting my book Acadmey Warfare which is now called The Contract so stay on the look out for that. Based on everyone's comments from author's note on what one shot book to write next, I've decided to write a one shot book for Corrin since he was the majority request. Anyways, please vote and comment. Bye.