Love Sickness

(Y/n) POV

I was hanging out with everyone today, well almost everyone. I let out a long sigh while I was resting my head on my arms. I felt like apart of me was missing for some reason,"(Y/n) are you okay?" I looked up and saw Zelda's worried expression. "Yeah I guess," I responded dully, I don't even understand why I'm feeling this way. "I don't believe you, you have this lost and sad look on your face right now," she said to me sternly with her arms crossed.

"You've been like that since Marth went to go battle with a few of the guys and girls," she said to me. I felt my heart sink when she said that. I think I looked more depressed than I did before. I saw her the worry on her face disappear into a smirk. "Ohhhhhh now I know why your feeling this way," she said while giggling after. I gave her a look confusion and then she explained,"Your feeling love sick for your boyfriend."

So that explains why I felt so lost today and sad. "I guess I am," I said while lightly laughing after. I heard the front door open and I quickly got up and rushed over to the door. Zelda laughed at my rushing form. Once I got to the front door I saw Marth entering the house last, and I ran up to him and tackled him into a hug. I ended up making the both of fall on the ground. "I missed you," I said while burying my head into his chest.

"I missed you too (Y/n)," he said before he planted a kiss on my cheek. Then Zelda came out of nowhere and said in a singsong tone,"Hey Marth, your girlfriend was feeling very love sick for you." She had a mischievous look on her face the whole time. I felt my face turn into different shades of red. I was about to get off him, but he pulled me back down so I was sitting on his lap. "So you were love sick for me," he said with a smirk on his face.

"S-Shush," I stuttered out of embarrassment, I felt my face turn even more red because of how good he looks when he smirks. "You don't have to be embarrassed about it, I think it's really cute," he said to me while laughing. "Plus I get love sick over you too (Y/n)," he admits with a light blush over his face. I felt my heart flutter from him saying that. He pulled me in for a kiss, after a minute we pulled away. His kisses always leave me breathless.

"I love you (Y/n)," he said to me with a smile. "I love you too," I said with a smile on my face. I didn't feel like apart of me was missing anymore.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this. Requests are still open so feel free to give them. Please vote and comment. Bye