Kiss, Marry, Kill

(Y/n)'s POV

The girls and I were having a sleepover this weekend. We went from binge watching movies to playing games. We were currently playing kiss, marry, kill, Rosalina's room except we decided add a little twist to it. Whoever the person chose for their kiss they had to actually go and kiss them. Right now it was Zelda's turn,"Zelda kiss, marry, kill.... Ganondorf, Dark Pit and Link," Rosalina said. "Kill Ganondorf, marry Dark Pit and kiss Link," Zelda said easily.

"Now you have to go and kiss Link," Rosalina said with a smirk. I think everyone intentionally trying to get everyone to at least kiss their crush. "Crap I forgot about that part," Zelda said while getting up. We keep on letting the part about kissing the person you chose for the kiss part slip our mind. I was starting to get a little nervous because it was my turn next. Zelda left to go and kiss him, a few minutes passed and she came back.

"Hey Zelda you have a little something on your neck there," I said while trying to hold back my laughter, I pointed to where the mark was on her neck. She rushed over to the mirror in the room and she looked at her neck. Zelda's expression went from a shocked one to an angry one when she saw a bright red mark on her neck. "I'm going to kill him!" She yelled angrily and we all burst out laughing at her reaction.

She was grumbling about the mark while she came back to where we were sitting. It was now my turn and I felt scared because I didn't like the evil look Zelda was giving me. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to laugh at her. "So, (Y/n) kiss, marry, kill.... Joker, Robin and Marth," she said evilly. Everyone was a little frightened by the evilness in her, I was getting nervous because of the look she gave me. I realized why she gave an evil look, she put Marth in it.

I can do Joker for the kill part since he acts like a playboy, now I need to figure out the kiss and marry part. I don't wanna do Robin for the kiss part because I don't want to give him the idea that I have feelings for him when I don't. But if I do Marth for the kiss part, I'm worried he might find out that I have feelings for him. I thought about more for a moment and then I finally made a decision. I'll do Marth for the kiss, if he asks why I can just tell him it was apart of the game.

Then I'll put Robin for the marry part. "Kill Joker, marry Robin and kiss Marth," I said. "Alright now you have to go and kiss him," Zelda said, her evil expression was now replaced with a mischievous one. "I know," I said before I got up and went downstairs. I looked inside of the living room and I didn't see him there, I sighed and I went to the game room. I saw him playing a game of darts Bayonetta. I'll just him quickly and run back upstairs.

He was sitting down in one of chairs waiting for his turn to throw the darts. I made my way over to him,"Hey Marth," I said to get his attention. He turned his head in my direction,"Oh he-," he started to say but I cut him off with a kiss. "Oh," I heard Bayonetta say when she noticed what was happening which made her leave the room right after. I quickly pulled away from him, I was about to leave when he pulled me down so I was sitting on his lap.

"And where do you think your going (Y/n)," he said deeply in my ear. I felt my face heat up, I did not expect this to happen. "Well?" He said while lightly brushing his lips across mine. "I-I was going back to Rosalina's room," I slightly stuttered out to him,"To do what?" He asked,"To finish playing our game," I said. "A game huh, which one is it?" He said while pulling me closer to him,"Kiss, marry, kill except we added a twist to it," I said the last part hesitantly.

He's gonna know when I tell him what the twist is. "What's the twist to it?" He asked before he kissed the corner of my mouth, he's such a tease! "We have kiss the person we choose for the kiss part," I explained to him. "You chose me for it right?" He said to me, I nodded at him. "Good because I don't want you to kiss any other guy except for me," he said before he slammed his lips on to mine. I was surprised by it at first but I quickly relaxed into it.

We stayed like this for a couple of minutes before we broke away from each other to catch our breaths. He ran his fingers through my hair and put his forehead against mine. "I knew about your crush on me for a while now," he said to me. My widen in shock, how long did he know about it? "It was kinda obvious," he said,"O-Oh," I said. I didn't really know what to say,"I wanted to talk about it with you, but you ran away whenever I brought it up," he said.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly, "It's fine," he said before laughing. "Anyways when I was trying to bring it up I wanted to let you know that I feel the same way," he said while looking away to hide the growing blush on his face. I gave him a hug and he returned it,"I'm glad," I said with a smile on face. "Me too," he said while burying his face into the crook of my neck. "By the way I'm not letting you go back upstairs because I wanna spend time with you now," he said which got muffled.

"That's fine with me," I said while lightly laughing. Instead of going back to the sleepover the girls I had my own sleepover with Marth.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this. Requests are still open so feel free to give them. Please vote and comment. Bye.