Marth x (Dragon) Reader

This is request for @PunkMewtwo, I hope you enjoy.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was having a sparring match with Marth. He was helping get better at controlling my powers when I'm in my dragon form. It may seem crazy that dragons exist but they do, and I happened to be one myself. I tried to use a fire attack against Marth, but it went lap sided like usual. The fire ended up hitting a tree and setting it a blaze. I was hoping no one would notice the smoke coming off of it. I think we were okay because we were far from the house.

Marth was the only who knew that I was dragon. He found out by accident one day. He didn't tell anyone that I was dragon because I told him not to. I wasn't ready to tell everyone else yet. Since the day Marth found out, he's been trying to help get my powers under control. I shifted out of my dragon form, my clothes don't get shredded when shift back into a human thankfully.Do you think anyone noticed the smoke?" I asked him worriedly, I don't want to draw attention over here.

"I don't think so because we're far from the house," he said to me. I guess we spoke too soon,"I could've sworn I saw smoke over here," I heard the distant voice of Sonic say. "This is the second time this week I saw it," I heard Link say. "Shit," Marth cursed quietly under his breath, he grabbed my hand we quickly ran off before they could notice us. We made sure we were careful to not make any noise. We hid behind a bunch on bushes.

I was able to see Sonic and Link from the bushes. "There's no one here," Sonic said while looking around. "This is so weird, there was no storm so the tree wasn't struck by lightning, and none of the Pokémon that use fire were out here either." Link said him,"I don't know, let's just try not to worry about it," Sonic said to him with a shrug. "Okay," Link responded and they left after that. We waited a few minutes before we stepped out the bushes.

"I think we're good now," Marth said to me,"Okay," I said to him. That was a really close one,"We have to be more careful next time," I said to him,"Yeah," he responded. "Let's go back to house," he said to me, I nodded in agreement, and we both made our way back to the house. When we walked in everyone was lounging around like usual. "Hey did guys see the tree with smoke coming off of it?" Sonic asked us.
"What tree?" I asked him, I pretended not to know what he's talking about.

"Never mind," he said brushing it off. I shrugged and made my over to the couch and sat down. Marth did the same and he slung one his arms around me. "Come to think of it, where were you guys?" Link asked us while giving Marth and I a suspicious look. "Yeah, the timing of you two coming back seemed too convenient," Sonic said with a raised eyebrow. His statement got everyone's attention focused on us.

I started to get anxious from everyone's eyes being on us. Marth spoke up after a few minutes,"(Y/n), do you want to tell them?" He asked me,"Yeah," I said to him, they were all bound to find out at some point. "Tell us what?" Sonic asked us, I took a breath in and out to calm myself down before I could explain what happened to the tree. "The tree had smoke coming off of it because I accidentally set it on fire," I confessed to him.

"How the hell did you set the tree on fire?" Sonic looked seriously confused along with everyone else except for Marth. "I was doing a practice battle with Marth, he was trying to help get better with using my fire breath when I'm in my dragon form. That's why there was smoke coming off the tree." I explained to everyone, they were all shocked when I told them I was dragon. Everyone was dead silent for a moment until Corrin broke it.

"Finally there's someone else that's a dragon!" Corrin exclaimed with excitement while he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Corrin, I can't breath," I strained out,"Oops sorry," he said and he released me from his hug. I was able to breath again,"I'm just really happy and if you need any pointers on controlling your powers, I'll be more than happy to give you any pointers," Corrin said while giving a reassuring smile.

"Thank you," I said to him with a smile. After telling everyone that I was dragon, I got bombed with questions. They were all curious about if I had any other powers besides fire, what dragon type I was, when I first transformed into a dragon and etc. Marth and I laughed at some of the questions they asked because some of them were silly. But what made us die of laughter was Lucina and Chrom's reaction.

Chrom's jaw dropped and he remained frozen like that. Lucina on the other hand passed out from shock. We thought it was pretty funny because never thought they would react like that. After long while laughing, we finally sobered up. "Do you think they'll be okay?" I asked Marth while trying not to laugh,"I think they'll be alright," he responded while snickering. "See you didn't have to be nervous about them finding out," Marth said to me with a smile.

"Yeah," I responded with a smile, I'm glad they didn't freak out.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy reading this. Requests are still open so feel free to give them. You can leave them in comments. Check out my book called Academy Warfare. Please vote and comment. Bye.