Soulmate AU

People are given a mark that appears on them at the age of 16. It can change to different colors to represent their emotions. When your mark begins to sense that your soulmate is near by it will glow purple.

This takes place in Super Smash Bros.

(Y/n)' s POV

I was watching a battle between the red and blue team. They were doing boys vs. girls, on the red team there was Samus and Zelda. While on the blue team there was Link and Marth. I saw the smash ball appear and float around the platform. I stood from where I was sitting and watching the battle and shouted,"YOU GOT THIS SAMUS AND ZELDA!" They both heard me and looked for a brief second and gave me a quick nod.

Zelda managed to hit the smash ball once, but she failed to hit it again because she got hit by Link's sword. Then, both Samus and Marth went for the smash ball. Marth knocked Samus with his while managing to land a hit on the smash ball, he landed the final blow on the smash and started glowing. Before Zelda and Samus could move out of the way he used his smash knocked them both off of the platform sending them flying away.

My jaw dropped in shock when I saw how far they went. After a while they came back and they were beaten up pretty badly. The Blue team was declared the winner afterwards. When Link saw the condition Zelda was in he ran over to her and gave her several apologizes. He gave several hugs and kisses to make her feel better even though she told him it was okay and that he didn't need to worry about it. I saw him starting to taken care her injuries in the infirmary.

I smiled at their relationship, I felt happiness and a tiny pang of envy. They found out that they were soulmates a few months ago while I still hadn't found mine. I was starting to lose hope in the idea that I had one after a year passed by. In extremely rare cases there are some people who don't have a soulmate. I let out a sad sigh and left the hospital room and went outside and sat down on the bench.
I lifted up my hand and placed it on my right shoulder, were my mark was.

"You okay (Y/n)?" I heard from a voice behind me ask. I turned around and saw it was Marth. "Yeah, I'm okay," I said in a sad tone which wasn't helping my case at the moment. "Well, your clearly not okay right now (Y/n), so tell me what's on your mind," He said in a slightly demanding, but caring manner. I blushed a little bit about how much he cared. I know we might not be soulmates, but it never stopped me from developing a small crush on him.

"The thing is I don't think I'm gonna have a soulmate. I've been looking for a whole year and I still never met them," I said to him. "You shouldn't give up hope because there's a chance that they're  still searching for you," He said to me with confidence. With that being said I started to feel a weird sensation on my right shoulder. I pulled back the fabric on my right shoulder and saw my mark was glowing purple?

I looked back up at Marth and he already pulled back the fabric on his right shoulder which revealed his soulmate mark glowing purple. I felt a wave of happiness pass through me. I tackled him off the bench and engulfed him into a hug as we fell on to the ground. I landed on top of him while I was hugging him. He brought his hand up to gently cup my face and said,"I'm so happy it's you (Y/n),"His eyes showing love in it as he spoke to me.

He brought my face closer to his and then he gave me a gentle passionate kiss.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this one shot. I will also be taking requests for other one shots, please vote and comment. Bye.