(Vampire) Marth x Reader 2

Key:
(F/f)- favorite food.
(F/d)- favorite drink.

(Y/n)'s POV

In order to prove to me that we were soulmates Marth decided to take me out on a date. He brought me to a nice cafe, it was really cozy on the inside. We went up to the counter to go order, the selection of sweets made my mouth water. Marth's hand brushed up against mine while we were waiting in line. I felt tingles erupt on my hand, my eyes widen when I felt it. "If you felt tingles then that means we're definitely soulmates because you won't get that around anyone else," he said to me with a smirk.

How the hell did he know that? "What makes you think I get tingles because you?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. "I know you do because I get them when I'm around you," Marth said while moving very closely to my face. I got flustered from the sudden closeness but I quickly brushed it off. I barely know this guy and I keep getting flustered around him. "I don't get tingles when around you," I denied, that was a huge lie.

"Sure you don't," he said sarcastically making me roll my eyes. We were now at the front of the line, I noticed a cute guy at the cash register. "Hey cutie what can I get you?" The cashier asked flirtatiously, normally I would blush from someone flirting with me but it didn't happen. "I'll like (f/f) and (f/d)," I said the cashier, ignoring his flirting. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Marth had a smug smile on his face.

He thinks he's winning, that's not happening because I'm planning on winning this. I may not react to the flirting but that doesn't mean I don't feel tingles with other guys. "What would you like to order?" The cashier asked Marth professionally, that was a quick change of behavior. "I'll have a chocolate chip muffin and coffee," Marth said to the cashier. We waited for a few minutes and the cashier came back with our orders.

"Here's your (f/d) and (f/f)," the cashier said with a wink and a flirty smile while handing me my food and drink. I still showed no interest in him and a look of disappointment flashed on his face. I reached to grab my drink, and my hand accidentally brushed up against the cashier's hand. I felt no tingles, I can't believe I'm having no reaction to a cute guy. I grabbed my drink and food from him, I was still shocked that I had no reaction.

The cashier wordlessly gave Marth his drink and food, and we made our over to an empty table by the window. My shock disappeared and I took a seat at the table. Marth took a seat in the chair across from me,"So, did you feel any tingles with that guy?" He asked me with a smirk, he's really confident that he could win. "No," I said through gritted teeth, as much as I hated to admit it I knew he was winning. Marth's smirk grew wider when he heard my answer.

"That further proves that we're soulmates," he said to me,"No it doesn't," I said to him. I probably didn't like the guy, that has to be why I didn't react. "Hey (Y/n) can you pass me a sugar pack?" He asked me, I picked up one the small packs of sugar,"Here," I said to him with the sugar pack in my hand. It looked like he was gonna grab the sugar when he quickly grabbed my wrist instead. The sugar fell out of my hand.

I opened my mouth to ask him why he grabbed my hand, but a gasp came out instead of words when I felt the tingles again. "See you do feel it (Y/n)," he said to me, I hated how he was right. "I guess I lose," I said to him, I couldn't deny the signs anymore,"Yeah ," he responded. "I lied about bringing you back home with me. I would only do that if you wanted to willing go." Marth confessed to me, I was surprised by what he said.

"I'm gonna have to eventually, and you were right about us being soulmates. I was just being stubborn about it." I said to him,"I know you were," Marth said with a laughter while intertwining our hands together. "I want to get to know you better before we go back," I said to him with a smile. "We'll have plenty of time for that," he said to me. We spent the rest of our date getting to know each other. I think my feelings towards him are getting stronger.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy reading this. Requests are still open so feel free to give them. You can leave them in the comments. Check out my book called Academy Warfare. Please vote and comment. Bye.