The Pocky Game

(Y/n)'s POV

I was currently hanging out with Marth. We were playing a few rounds of Mortal Combat and I kept on losing against him. I dropped the controller on to my lap and yelled out frustratedly,"How the hell are you so good at this!" He laughed at my frustration and jokingly said,"It's because your trash at this." "I know I am, it just took me losing 8 times to realize that," I said before laughing. "So what game should we play now?" I asked him.

He was thinking for a moment until he blurted out, "You wanna play the pocky game?" The pocky game?
"What's the pocky game?" I asked him. "The rules are pretty simple, one person has to put their mouth on one end of the pocky, and the other has to put their mouth on the other end. The first player who gets to the middle of the pocky stick wins. If both players end up kissing it's a tie." He explained to me. "Okay sounds easy en- wait a minute kissing?" I exclaimed, I don't know how I missed that part.

"Yup kissing, it'll only happen if we meet at the middle at the same time," he said to me with a smirk. I blushed at the thought of us kissing, we've only been dating for 4 months we haven't kissed each other yet. Everyone keeps on telling me that we have a long overdue kiss and we really do. "O-Okay should we start the game now?" I said nervously. He got out a box of pocky and took out one of the sticks. Marth put his mouth on the end that wasn't covered with chocolate.

I put my mouth on the end that was covered in chocolate. I. Will. Not. Lose. Against. Him. Again. I need to make sure I get to the middle as quickly as possible so I can actually win for once. I started to biting my way to the middle on my end as fast as possible. Marth was also doing the same on his end. In a matter of seconds we both were close to the middle. I started to get nervous because of how close our lips were.

I saw him take little bites towards the middle with a teasing smirk on his face. I felt my face start to heat up because of how close he was. Before his lips could meet mine I broke away. "Damn it I lost!" I exclaimed, I can't believe I chickened out at the last moment. "Yes I won!" He said excitedly, "I want a rematch," I said while feeling my competitiveness come back. "Game on (Y/n)," he said to me. I gotta make sure I don't break away from the pocky.

He took out another stick of pocky and we both took one end. A few bites later we got back to the same spot we were in last round. He continued to bite on his end and I continued to make my way towards the middle. I felt proud of myself because I didn't chicken out again. We got closer and closer to the very middle, before I know it our lips meet. I was about to pull away after a few seconds, but he pulled me back down.

I gripped on to his shirt to steady myself while he put a bit more force into the kiss. After what felt like a minute we pulled away trying to catch our breaths. "Finally, I've been trying to kiss you for while now, but you kept on avoiding it," he said to me. I started feel guilty about leaving him hanging when ever he tried to do it. "I'm sorry I just got nervous when ever we got close," I said to him. "It's okay plus I finally got my chance to kiss you through the game since you would've chickened out," he said with a smirk while pulling me close to him.

"Shush I would've eventually done it," I said to him playfully. "Yeah sure," he said sarcastically. I laughed at him, I have to admit he did do a good job with getting me to go through with it.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy reading this. Requests are still open so feel free to give them. Please vote and comment. Bye.