Autumn Leaves and Constellations

>~● 3 days later ●~<

Dawn and Serena sat anxiously on the bleachers waiting for their gym teachers to dismiss them to the locker rooms before school got out. It was finally Friday so they were finally going to go camping. They watched as Gary and Ash played basketball with some other guys in the class.

"I'm so freaking excited! I've never really been camping, what's it like?" The bluenette asked her friend.

"Its super fun people usually go star gazing or swimming in lakes, there's  smores and campfire, or maybe some hiking or bike riding, it all depends on what the camp ground is like." Serena explained to her friend.

The obnoxious whistle was finally blown and the girls ran to the locker rooms to change. Serena pulled out her phone

The 3 musketeers + Ash

SerryBerry: Dawn and I are gonna wait at the front door see you there

GareBear: Alright

AssKetchup: HEY WHY AM I THE PLUS 1!?

DeeDee: cause you just are X3

The girls stood at the front door waiting when Lillie ran up to them.

"Ash and Gary got jumped and there's a huge fight going down about 5 guys on each side hurry!"

The three girls ran down the halls to the fight and sure enough there were 10 boys fighting, the girls could only make out 5 faces however. Ash, Gary, Hau (Lillie said he jumped in when he saw it happen) Barry and Paul. The other 5 guys they were sure about.

Serena knew one thing, she'd had enough of this if a teacher was going to stop it she was. She knew it was a bad idea but she was still going to try. Dawn and Lillie watched in awe as their friend stormed up to her boy friend and the guy he was fighting. She started tugging at the other guy trying to get him off of her boyfriend. Dawn and Lillie decided to try and do the same and two more girls joined them. Suddenly there was a sound that stopped everything. It was a scream of anguish that was to high pitched to be a guys. Everyone looked as Serena sat on the floor, the wind knocked out of her and her eye already turning black and swelling. This only fueled the flames causing not only Ash to start engaging in the fight again with a new burst of energy, but also Dawn, Lillie and Iris. The crowd almost felt sorry for this guy for picking the fight because it was not a pretty sight, the fighting only stopped when the principal came over and started yelling.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS RACKET IN MY SCHOOL!?"

Everyone who had been watching the fight started looking every other direction than the principle and started walking away. Gary, Hau and Barry had one their fights respectively and were noe trying to pry their girlfriends off of the last guy (Paul had won pretty early on and had left). Once they had gotten everyone off this one guy, they finally found out who he was. He was some kid named Calem. Ash rushed over to Serena making sure she was okay.

"Ash I'm fine, you think I've never taken a beating before?" She smiled through the pain just like she always had. Ash helped her up and they walked to the principles office.

"What on earth happened!?" Everyone flinched except Hau, the principle was his grandpa so he was used to it.

"He jumped me and Gary with his little posey, and Paul, Barry and Hau helped us to even out the numbers, then Serena tried to stop our fight," he indicated to himself and Calem, "and then Dawn, Lillie and Iris followed, then Calem hit her in the face so then the four of us went off on him." Ash explained cooley.