Betrayed

11 years ago the village of Konoha rejoiced the birth of Minato Namikaze's first son, Hiro Namikaze.

3 years later the Fourth Hokage announced that his wife, Kushina was pregnant with their second son who they planned to name Naruto.

Sadly, it wasn't meant to be a happy occasion because on the night of Naruto's birth someone attacked Kushina and unleashed the nine tailed fox on Konoha. Minato managed to seal the fox into his eldest son, Hiro, who had the special Uzumaki chakra, and save the village. Hiro became the savior of Konoha and everything was good again. Well, except for two things, the man who attacked that is still out there somewhere and the boy who was born that night 8 years ago was basically forgotten.

XXXXXXXXXX

At this moment Minato and his wife Kushina were outside trying to teach Hiro the tree walking exercise.

"Dammit! why can't I get it?!" yelled an angry Hiro. Kushina smiled. "Sweetie, don't worry. You'll get it. Remember chakra control will be difficult for you because of being a demon container and an Uzumaki which means you already have a large amount of chakra. Having so much chakra will be hard to control. It was hard for me too."

Minato watched the scene with a proud smile as he thought of the prophecy his sensei Jiraiya told him:

He will be favored by Shinigami, Kami, and Yami.

He will be the titan of titans.

He will have the wisdom and knowledge gained from many lives past and have aged beyond his time.

He will bear the face of a monster, but will be the exact opposite in nature.

He will end wars without shedding a drop of blood, have an army at his fingertips, make dragons bow to him and make the impossible possible.

He will bear the scars of an unforgivable betrayal.

He is the one who will bring peace and balance to the ninja world.

Minato came to the conclusion that Hiro was the child of prophecy. The only thing that concerns him is who is the one who will betray Hiro?

"Why don't we take a break and do some sparring?" said Kushina.

"YAY! Who do I get to fight?" said Hiro excitedly.

Kushina looked around and spotted her youngest son, Naruto. "Naruto, get over here and spar with your brother. Now Hiro be nice Naruto isn't as strong as you." Naruto was hurt by what his mother said, but tried not to show it as he stood across from his brother and prepared to spar.

Minato said, "Get ready, set, GO!"

Hiro charged and moved his fist back preparing to punch Naruto. Naruto just sidestepped the attack causing Hiro to lose his balance and fall face first into the dirt. "Your stance is sloppy, brother. Try spreading your legs a little and adjust your knees." suggested Naruto, who is only trying to be helpful, but he ended up pissing Hiro off. Hiro got up and sent a flurry of kicks and punches at Naruto. Naruto was ducking and dodging every attack effortlessly.

This, however, was getting boring, so Naruto grabbed Hiro's arm, spun around and flipped Hiro over his shoulder.

"You shouldn't let your anger control you. Just calm down." said Naruto.

Hiro was so pissed that he tapped into Kyuubi's power and was consumed by red energy. Naruto took a couple steps back and waited. Why? Naruto has seen Hiro use kyuubi's tails so many times that he thinks he has the timing down. Also, Hiro always attacks from the front first.