Reunite

Last Time:

"Once this is cleared up a team of assassins are ready to act." said Minato with a smirk playing on his lips.

XXXXXXXXXX

Shibi felt the cold metal blade against his neck knick his skin allowing a trickle of blood run down his neck.

One anbu snickered, "These bug freaks are tough I'll give them that. Oh, just so you know, we will find your brat and he will be Hiro-sama's like he should have been, even if we have to hold him down." The group of anbu snickered as they tried to torment the clan head whom has been wrongly pegged as a traitor, but they didn't get the reaction they thought ... Shibi started laughing.

"Go ahead and try! You'll all be butchered if you even attempt to harm him not that any of you are even smart enough to find him!" Shibi barked out through his laughter and continued laughing even after having the hilt of the blade that previously was at his throat bash his skull.

"We are Konoha ninjas! We are better than anyone! No one can hide from us for long! Your son will be caught and turned into a whore and this protection will be removed no matter who it is." growled one anbu.

"Even if it was me?" All the anbu whirled around and stared in shock as they saw a blonde haired man with dazzling blue eyes. Shibi smirked, he knew that voice

"H-hokage-sama?" gasped the anbu in confusion. The man before them had a stunning resemblance to the fourth hokage! They didn't get a chance to take in the differences, like that this man was taller, muscular and had whisker marks, before they were all struck from behind.

Yahiko removed his kunai from the neck of one anbu and proceeded to check Shibi with Naruto, "He's in bad shape."

"Yes, Shibi what happened?" Naruto asked calmly despite the obvious concern. Two metal puppets appeared with Rin and started carefully preparing to take Shibi to the Sun kingdom for treatment.

Shibi hissed sharply in pain as he was moved to a stretcher, "Evidence against Minato ... going to Daimyo ... but they found out." It wasn't a lot. Only ten words, but Naruto got the picture. Rin already started healing the worst wounds.

"The reason I came to you as Tinker was to warn you guys not to investigate, but you were always so stubborn." Naruto gave an exasperated sigh, but had a fond smile playing at his lips. "Get him to Mirage-" He paused as Shibi grabbed his arm. A few of his surviving insects crawled out of his battered body and onto the blonde. Naruto was very close to the clan, he knew their emergency procedures. "I understand." Rin finally took Shibi with the puppets back to Mirage village in Sun.

"What's the problem?" Yahiko asked, he got the gist of the message, but who else was in danger.

"A lot ... Obito, go find the Daimyo and guard him even at a distance if necessary. Yahiko, Fu we're going to Konoha to evacuate the Uchiha and Hyuga clans before they're massacred." ordered Naruto. Obito nodded and instantly vanished in a vortex thanks to his Sharingan.

"Understood, but what of the other Aburames?" asked Yahiko as they raced through the trees towards Konoha.

The former ROOT anbu chuckled and shared a glance with the blonde emperor, "The Aburames are brilliant. I guarantee you they aren't in the village." said Fu with deep respect. Torune has been his teammate for years and knew as well that the bug users were skilled.

Naruto nodded, "They aren't the ones in immediate danger. I can get us there faster if we grab Shibi's mini puppet."

XXXXXXXXXX

"I can't believe we're going to meet them." muttered Mikoto.

Fugaku sighed, "It won't be long." A knock on the door caught their attention and he opened it revealing Hiashi and Hitomi.