Possible Impossibilities

Last Time:

After returning to their compound Hitomi burst into tears, "Hiashi, what do we do?" She asked as she sobbed into his chest. Hiashi had no answer, but he knew someone who might ... his eyes fell on the small metal puppet sitting on the mantel ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Minato watched his wife rant about her son being denied certain rights, "This is completely disrespectful! They should be begging to share Hiro's bed! He is the chosen one for heaven's sake! But no, instead they ship Neji, Sasuke and Shino to god knows where and with Itachi no less! What are you smirking at Minato?"

The hokage chuckled, "You shouldn't worry about that. I'm sure they will see things our way soon. After all, if Hiashi and Hitomi want to see their daughters again then they will bring our son what he wants."

Kushina smirked, "You're the one who kidnapped Hinata and Hanabi."

"I pulled a few strings ... they're being held in Cloud. Nothing will happen to them as long as their parents cooperate. It was too easy getting them in there with the civil war going on." Minato said too casually.

"You mean the rebels trying to overthrow the raikage? You know if A wins and defeats his father we might have trouble making deals since your old rival isn't as easy to please with those morals of his." said Kushina with an eye roll at the word morals.

Minato shrugged, "It's impossible for the rebels to win that fight and even if they did I made sure a few other kids were taken too so we can say it was a kidnaping organized by A's father and we would get them back."

XXXXXXXXXX

Somewhere on the edge of Cloud's southern border a large muscular man slammed his fist through a desk, "This isn't going well at all! At this rate we'll-"

"Lose. Yes you will."

A shot up from his desk and glared at the gray haired teen who was standing near his desk looking out the window, "Who the hell are you and how the fuck did you get in here?! Talk!"

The gray haired teen looked at A, "My name? ... that's a tricky question to answer. Just call me Tinker."

The vein on A's neck was pulsing with irritation, "What does a civilian scientist want with this war?"

"I want something your father helped take ... my sisters. I'm willing to pay for your entire operation including repairing and rebuilding after this is resolved." Tinker pulled out a bag from his pocket and poured out its contents on the desk. A's eyes widened as hundreds of glittering gems spilled on the table. "On top of this I'll lend you an army and the power of the three ninja titans."

A raised an eyebrow, "You know Tomb, Ty and Trickster?"

"We couldn't be closer." said Tinker with a knowing smile. A powerful amount of energy coming from the 'civilian' blew the rebel leader back. A watched in shock as 50 metal puppets appeared out of nowhere and the power receded ...

"Who the hell are you?" asked a stunned rebel leader.

"A protective brother." said the scientist.

His eyes locked with the 'civilian's' and A held out his hand, "Help me defeat my father and your sisters will be returned to you. You have my word."

Tinker nodded and took the hand with his own ... it was a deal ...

XXXXXXXXXX

"Itachi, do you think Naruto made it across the desert?" asked Sasuke as he peered out of the hotel window at the vast desert just outside.