Curiosity

Last Time:

(Naruto, help us.) thought the two frightened girls.

XXXXXXXXXX

Ty ducked a slash of a blade before stabbing a cloud ninja in the gut. All the time he kept moving towards the tower ...

"You won't go any farther, Ty!" The disguised taijutsu master looked over at the voice and saw two people standing there. One blonde woman and a white haired man with tan skin. They were Yugito and Killer Bee the two demon vessels ...

"This got tricky ... Yahiko, good to see ya. Bringing a date to a battle field is not a great idea." Yahiko and a woman appeared behind him thanks to a puppet.

"S-she's not my date!" said Yahiko as he cut down a cloud ninja.

"Right ... sure." Ty chuckled as he saw a light blush grace the two ninja's faces through the eyes of his puppets. The titan flipped through several hand signs and raced forward to punch Bee in the gut. Killer Bee didn't expect a seal from the titan of taijutsu so he went down quickly, but Yugito wasn't going to stand by ...

The demon vessel charged and attempted to slash him with her claws, but Yahiko shot a bullet of water at the demon vessel forcing her to jump back. Ty ducked under the bullet and slammed his fist in Yugito's stomach effectively sealing off her chakra. A grabbed his demon vessel friends and took them to a safe place before coming back to continue the fight.

*boom*

The disguised blonde looked up just in time to see the third raikage bash through a random ninja and charge towards him. The titan barely had time to block the blow with his blade, but the force of the blow sent Ty skidding backwards.

"Ty!" Yahiko raced forward and tried to attack the raikage with a water bullet, but the bullet was destroyed with a quick pulse of lightning that flew at them. Naruto pulled Yahiko out of the way of the deadly electricity.

"That was close ... A is coming back so we should just stall." Ty swapped his blade out for a wooden staff. "Do you know any wind techniques?"

"Unfortunately no, but Konan does." said Yahiko.

"Good, let's fight." said Ty as he ordered a group of his puppets to infiltrate the tower.

XXXXXXXXXX

Itachi sighed as he sat down next to Kurama and Torune to watch the night sky, "Sasuke is having trouble sleeping."

Torune frowned, "It's the same with Shino and Neji."

"I'm not surprised after what happened ... Hiro always was a bastard." grumbled the redhead.

"Kurama ... how do you know Naruto?" asked Itachi.

"I'm the former nine tailed fox." Kurama chuckled at the rarely seen look of disbelief on the Uchiha's face. "It's true, I was Hiro's unfortunate tenant and Naruto was my friend who found a way to release me. He used that same technique on my brothers and freed them ... you both love him."

They both blushed, "W-well ... y-es." stuttered the bug user.

"It's alright, it's not difficult to fall for him. You know, everything was so dull as a demon. Demons have strong senses, but pain, happiness, and everything seemed dull and unimportant. As a demon I didn't understand the simple joy of making someone smile ... and I definitely didn't understand the concepts of love and lust. The idea of drawing pleasure from touching someone or someone touching you seemed absurd! ... and then I met Naruto. We all agreed that we wanted Naruto to be happy so we don't mind if you want to ask Naruto to be with you both too."