Pink Poka Dots

Last Time:

"Maybe it's a past life kicking in ... or this was a good excuse to dance with you." said Naruto softly. Sato couldn't help but smile and his heart raced as their faces came closer together. Their lips met with a warm loving kiss ...

XXXXXXXXXX

"Hokage-sama, we completed our investigation." said an anbu with a cat mask as she handed over a file.

Minato gave a frustrated sigh, "It took long enough. How could it take three years to find a leak- ..." The hokage opened the file and lost track of what he was saying do to the stunning information in the report. "You're dismissed." Cat nodded and left the office via the body flicker jutsu leaving Minato alone.

After several moments the Namikaze snapped the file shut, rose out of his chair and walked out of his office with the file in his hand. Barely four minutes later he entered his house and went into his study. The file was tossed onto the desk where he promptly slammed his fist into the wall.

Kushina ran into the room and gasped, "Minato! Your hand!" It was just a couple cuts, but that was enough to make Kushina freak out and get some bandages. "What was that all about?" She asked.

"Sorry ... I broke the wall." mumbled Minato.

The redhead rolled her eyes, "I don't care about the wall. I want to know what made you punch your fist through it. Did it say something mean?" She teased getting her husband to chuckle.

"I know who the leak is and apparently it's worse than I ever thought possible." muttered the hokage softly.

"What could possibly be that bad?" She raised an eyebrow in confusion as her husband picked up a file on his desk and handed it to her. Kushina took the file and opened it. Her eyes widened in shock as she scanned the contents. "Fugaku ... I can't believe it ... and this says he, Hiashi and Shibi have been digging into past cases including ..." She gasped and paled. "Naruto's murder ... you don't think they know, do you?"

"Maybe, but I know we need to do something soon. Shibi is going to do clan business outside the village. The Daimyo's is going on a trip too in a couple days before coming here and considering the timing he probably is actually going to deliver evidence of our crimes." said Minato as he leaned against his desk.

"There's only one option then honey ... they should be killed." remarked Kushina seriously.

"Is that alright with you? Mikoto is your friend." Minato held his wife close.

"Of course ... this is for Hiro and the good of the village." said Kushina firmly, but then she tilted her head as if a thought occurred to her. "Why do we even need the Daimyo anymore? We should prevent anything from stopping us."

Minato nodded and kissed the top of her head, "We already removed the betrayer, but we need to stop this and remove what can stop our efforts... why are they trying to ruin this when these things need to happen to help Hiro who is the chosen one?"

"I don't know, honey. Everyone else is happy to give Hiro everything simply because he is your son, but they have been fighting us every step of the way. That minor incident with Sasuke, Shino and Neji was the first of many things. We shouldn't have been forced to take Hinata and Hanabi to make them cooperate" The redhead frowned.

"Yeah, a lot of good that did." muttered the hokage with a sour expression on his face. "If anything that made things worse after the rebels won and strangely enough they never were cooperative ... they must have someone helping them and caring for Hinata and Hanabi. I bet Shino, Neji and Sasuke are with that person too."

Kushina raised an eyebrow, "Who the hell would do that and go against us?"

XXXXXXXXXX

"Naruto ahhhhhhh Naruto harder oh god so good!" moaned a pale man with dark hair and yellow eyes. It was Utakata, a flushed thrashing and very naked Utakata bent over a table with Naruto behind him thrusting his large cock into the tight clenching heat.