Ashes

Last Time:

Shukaku smiled and snuggled against Naruto, "I know what's next." Naruto smiled softly and kissed both of them ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Sasuke smiled sat with his brother, Shino and Neji on the roof of the castle they now lived in with Naruto, "The dots have been gone a week. Do you think you're pregnant?" The younger Uchiha asked eagerly.

"I don't know yet. I'm going to wait a couple more days to take the test." Itachi said calmly despite the fact that he was extremely excited on the inside. He never thought he would feel so strongly about this, but he wanted to be a mother. "Have you both talked to Naruto about ... intimacy?" Itachi frowned. The obvious blush wasn't what concerned the eldest Uchiha, it was the flicker of fear in their eyes. "He isn't Hiro."

Neji sighed, "We know that, but ... it isn't easy thinking about sex without remembering that bastard and those anbu forcing us down."

"I can see that." Itachi admitted, but the laid back with a smile. "Maybe going ahead anyway will help. You adore him that much is clear and Naruto will never hurt you like that. He could help you forget and move on ... it works on me."

"What do you forget?" Sasuke chuckled with an amused smirk at the thought of his big brother forgetting anything.

Itachi licked his lips, "Everything ... he fills me with so much pleasure that I can't even think. My mind completely melts at his touch and those eyes," Itachi bites his lower lip as his body reacted to the thought of the blonde. He didn't notice Kimimaro, Sato and Jewel join them on the roof or Sasuke, Shino and Neji blush at his words and leaned in to listen closer. "Those eyes of his are gentle, but always filled with a burning lust and admiration as he roams your body as though you were the sexiest thing alive. He makes you scream and lose complete control as his hot mouth and strong hands search for and tease every spot that gives you the most pleasure. Your body will become a quivering puddle of ecstasy and that's before he even enters you." Itachi let in a sharp breath as the image of the large cock. The Uchiha's back arched a little as his hardening cock pushed against the fabric of his pants. "For someone's first time they might freaked out by Naruto's size, but by the time they get to that point Naruto has you so hot and horny that you're actually pleading for the massive manhood to be rammed into your body filling you, stretching you and pounding into you. The friction of that thick hard cock stroking your insides in time with the strong hand wrapped around your own hard on drives you insane. Oh god ... and when he hits that spot deep in you ahh oh fuck." Itachi gasped as his flushed shaking body couldn't contain his lust anymore. "Where's Naruto?!" He demanded, his ass twitching in need. His breath was coming out in short pants.

"Welding room!" yelled a very flushed Sato and they all leapt off the roof leaving Shino, Sasuke and Neji in an awkward situation. All of them were shaking with need, so much so that they weren't thinking straight, and cupped the bulges in their pants making them moan. They couldn't stop after that and they each lowered their pants. Their hips continued to jerk grinding their crotches against their hands ...

"Ahhh!" moaned Neji.

"Ohh oh ahh!" cried Sasuke as his back arched.

"Yes! Ahh!" Shino threw his head back. Their toes curled and each came hard.

"Finally, they relax a little."

"It's about time."

"You guys know Naruto would be more than happy to help with those things, right?"

In a daze Shino, Neji and Sasuke looked behind them and saw nine people standing on the roof. A redhead with green eyes ... Kurama. A raven with brown eyes ... Son Goku. A male with long pink hair and black eyes ... Gyuki. A purple haired male with purple eyes ... Shukaku. A man with long silver hair and dark blue/green eyes ... Kokou. A blue haired male with one green eye and one yellow eye ... Matatabi. A dark blue haired male with dark blue eyes ... Chomei. A man with long white hair with two blue streaks and dark blue eyes ... Saiken. And finally, a male with brown hair, but pink bangs framing brown eyes ... Isobu.