Breaking the Puppet's Strings

Last Time:

Kisame growled, "Someone is manipulating the Mizukage and I need your ... help." He spat through clenched teeth. He never liked asking for help, but he needed it ...

XXXXXXXXXX

"I'll check it out." said Naruto.

The blue skinned swordsman raised an eyebrow, "Just like that?"

"Yes, if someone is manipulating the Mizukage it can't be ignored. Can you describe why you think someone is behind the Yagura's actions?" asked the blonde as the scared children looked around carefully under the watchful eyes of Iruka and Danzo.

Kisame frowned, "I have known Yagura for a long time. He was always a good natured guy, more like you than anything else, but out of nowhere he calls for these mass executions for some stupid reason. The bloodline wars were not something Yagura would do."

Naruto saw that Kisame was practically shaking, the swordsman fiercely believed that something was wrong, "Then this war has gone on long enough. It ends today."

"It would take days to get there- ... do you have one of those puppet things there?" asked Kisame.

"Nope." said the blonde as he left the house.

"Then how are you-"

*bang* Naruto made a hand sign and slammed his hands on the ground ... when the cloud of smoke disappeared a massive dragon was revealed!

"Holy Sh-" Kisame, Deidara and Hidan's screams were cut short by the deadly aura surrounding Iruka, Konan and, to everyone's shock, Kakuzu.

"Not in front of children." glared Iruka, Kakuzu and Konan, who had a very scared Nagato leaning on her for support since he hasn't fully recovered yet.

Anko pouted, "Great, more mother hens."

The blue dragon stretched her wings, "Ahh! I like being summoned. It's a nice change of pace. Now how can I help you, Naruto?"

"Hey Cyan, we need a lift to the village hidden in the Mist." He said as Gaara and Fu came over to him.

Gaara pouted, "Do you have to go? You just got back."

The blonde smiled and crouched down to their level, "I know, but I won't be gone long. Could you guys do me a favor?" He whispered something in the kids' ears ... Gaara and Fu smiled before running over the children who were hostages not long ago. The small red head took Hanabi's hand and the green haired girl took Lee's hand and started playing games with them outside. Soon all the other kids relaxed and joined in. "Good ... now let's go Kisame." said the blonde as he hopped on Cyan's back

Kisame paled and broke out into a nervous sweat, "I-if you're going t-then I don't n-need to g-go. B-Besides-" Naruto grabbed the swordsman by the collar and Cyan flew off with Kisame screaming, "I DON'T LIKE HEIGHTS!"

XXXXXXXXXX

Mei sighed heavily, "This isn't going well Zabuza."

"Yeah ... if we don't get more funds soon we're done. I'll go do some jobs and come back." said Zabuza as he lifted his sword onto his shoulder.

"Are you insane?! We can't afford to lose you right now-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" *crash*

"What the hell was that?!" screamed Mei and Zabuza as they raced out of the tent and found a familiar blue skinned swordsman embedded in the ground. "Kisame!!" They made their way towards Kisame, but before they got there a big creature landed in front of them ... it was a dragon!