Interrupted by a Turtle?

Last Time:

"Yes ... get the others. We begin the invasion in two days." said Naruto.

XXXXXXXXXX

Yahiko frowned as he went over to Naruto, "I did an inventory and we're going to need more medical supplies if we are going to do the invasion tomorrow."

"Really? Hmm ... I'll go and get some then." said the blonde.

"You're going there, aren't you? I'll go with you." said Kurama as he set Gaara down.

Gaara watched curiously as his father figure pulled out a pair of glasses, "Where are you going father?"

Naruto set the glasses on his nose and he changed ... his eyes turned lime green and lost their pupils as his hair turned into a messy mop of gray/white locks, "I'm going to a conference. I was invited as Tinker so I can get in and get a large amount of anything at the National Science Domain if I say I'm studying it."

"I will come with you then." said Yahiko.

Danzo sighed, "Yahiko, you can't go."

"What? Why not?" asked the orange haired ninja.

"Need I remind you that your face is plastered everywhere because you were used as the face of the criminal Akatsuki? No one knows that the Akatsuki disbanded so you are a wanted man like many people here. Naruto had to burn three aliases because they were tied to issues that were too high profile making him a target, but still has a safe identity as Tinker and Kurama and his brothers are unknown ..." Danzo explained. Yahiko frowned at the veteran's words before glaring at Nagato who was the reason he had a record in the first place.

Nagato gulped and chuckled nervously, "Ummmm ... oops?" *thwack* Nagato clutched his head, which was now sporting a large steaming lump courtesy of Yahiko ...

"Guess I have to stay then." The orange haired ninja grumbled ignoring his friend's whimper in pain.

Tinker sweat dropped, "errr ... ok. See you guys in a little bit." He and Kurama used the hiraishin metal puppets to vanish and reappear in front of a gigantic building. "Here we are." He said and they went inside.

"Wow ...I always wanted to come here, but it would've been impossible when I was sealed away. Kushina and Hiro hated anything that required brain cells." said the redhead.

"Then you go have fun and look around while I join the conference. I'll only be a few minutes then I can ask for what we need." He chuckled as Kurama immediately started exploring the unusual statues and models scattered throughout the huge old building.

"Tinker! Long time no see! Ready for another long boring conference?" said a brown haired man in front of him.

"Gee Hachi, don't sound so excited." commented Tinker sarcastically and they laughed as they handed their invitations over.

"Well if you young brats want to leave then go." snapped an older gentleman.

Hachi rolled his eyes, "Father time is as bright and cheery as ever ... how are your projects going?"

"Moving along ... oh, I have something you might be interested in." Tinker reached into his pocket and gave Hachi a gem. He snickered as his friend's eyes nearly popped out.

"This is an incredibly rare find! Where did you get it?" asked Hachi excitedly.

"I found it in the Mirage Desert." said Tinker.

"You have serious balls going to that desert!" gasped Hachi as they took their seats ...

Two hours later ...